Monday, January 1, 2007

Welcome 2007!

After being invited to a couple of things for New Year's, I decided it would be best to stay with my family and then leave somewhere else. We were in the balcony lookin at the fireworks drinking champagne and eating the 12 grapes. I had a sudden chage of mood and I became annoyed at any little thing people told me or did in front of me. I did not wish any1 a Happy New Year's and totally ignored my mother (we still have not spoken).

I left teh family at around 1 20 am and went to pick a friend up. We drank a bit and then got in the club. It was nice being back, seeing old faces and hiding from a few of them. I danced like crazy, it was hot, it was paked it was fun--especially with my Long Island drinks! I got drunk but it was fine--all that dancing and sweating helped me sobered up by the time I had to leave. It was the last night of 2006 and the last night of the club. It closed its doors after 15 yrs in the Miami Club scene. It was sad--it was the first club I ever went to and the first place where I saw a drag show. This was the place I would go to every friday and sunday, where I met drags and other friends and where I would sometimes see the sketchiest things EVER! Whatever, shit happens, it was a great drag show and great music...I danced till 6 am and then went to eat.

We were in this restaurant sitting there with 2 drag queens tlking about the scene and the people in it. It was so much fun, tho the guy I was with did not understand our obession with drags nor did he care. At 7 am i took my friend back home and decided I was too tired to drive---I was falling asleepwhile driving so I decided to go to the park near his house and take a nap. I got to the park took a 15 min nap in the car and went out and got naked. Yes, NAKED! I took off these very uncomfortable underware I had on and then went to the childrens play section and sat n the swing, rocking back an forth for like 10 mins!! Then I realized how odd this scenario was and I decided to go home. I decided to avoid the streets cus it was 8 am already and the traffic lights were gonna delay my drive. I got on the turnpike and when the paying toll came up I realized I had no wallet and no 1.25 to pay the woman at the toll booth. I gathered some quarters from the floor and gathered $1.25!!!! I then got off and went back to the park....My wallet was at the place where I had gotten naked first. It was on the floor with money hanging out of it! I was so relieved!!!! I then drove back home and past out till 3 pm

I really wanted to have sex New Year's ! I wanted to have sex and make out with someone !! Well, I did make out with people but not a "date"! I also licked boobs and touched pussy on the dance floor of a gay club...whether the pussy was natural or medically gained...I do not know !!


HAPPY NEW YEAR'S !

HAPPY 2007 !

No comments: