Wednesday, January 3, 2007

WEIRD NIGHT

Ok, so I was out for pretty much the whole day yesterday. I came back home at night and I was feeling tired and I had a light fever. I then decided that this sickness was not going to bring me down...I went out smoked hookah and went down to south beach, for what was supposed to be a night of long islands and weed. It was abitch trying to find parking spaces, for those of you familiar with SOBE you know that anywhere you park can cause your car to be towed away....we parked near score and then walked to the actual beach...next to the ritz carrolton. We huddled around cus of the huge husts of winds and tried to light up some weed we had...it did not do anything to tell u the truth...the only person that got high was tis hs student we were with. We, well they, then decided that we were not going to drink so we layed in front of the water for like 2 hrs...no lie! A friend of mine felt "Manly" that night i guess and he and the highschool kid began to cuddle, and I think to touch each other (don't worry names will not be given out). I layed down and this friend of mine put his head on my stomach...him and i hav a very lesbianic relationship. We both are queens but we touch and suck and kiss each other. I started to touch his cock--he got hard--and then he wanted me to play with his asshole....so as a joke i slipped my hand further down and i fingered him for like a few minutes. We were laughing and talking while doing this and then I pulled out my hand and made him smell the finger lol --did not smell like anything...THANK GOD FOR DOUCHING KITS!

Last time i had been to that section of the beach 2 fags got drunk and naked, got in the water started to fondle each other and then another one started screaming and having a fit outside of the water!!! This time we were driven by a lesbian that left us stranded in south beach for a few minutes...we were freaking out but in the end she came thru (thank you)

we came back to the mainland....we went to eat at Rey Pizza (cuban pizza 24 hr place) where we sang out loud and bitched out some "macho" men that looked at us funny...so what would a sensible gay group of people do when this happend??? MAKE OUT IN FRONT OF THEM !! lol

No comments: