Saturday, January 6, 2007

Limbo....and orgy


Ok, so this is how it goes. I needed to mail in my VISA papers for Amsterdam 2 months before the start of the program...meaning a month ago and i still had not. I mailed them today ! Hopefully, HOPEFULLY they will be able to issue a VISA for me before FEB if not i am FUCKEDDDDDD ...I AM LIKE FREAKING OUT A BIT ! I HOPE THIS BLOG IS NOT POINTLESS !


in other news...

Last night was very uneventful, I did not go out at all, I fell asleep cus I was so tired. I haven't been sleeping well. Thursday night, however, I hung out with a friend of mine and we decided to be naughty, before meeting up however, i was in a park a block away from my grandmas apartment having sex in a car. I then decided that I did not like car sex...so we went outside...but since it was late but not really cars kept pasing by and kept iterrupting the sex lol ...it was on the FIU campus...behind the stadium and in front of the Court of Appeals HAHAHAHA

Anyways, my friend and i went to this place that needs not be mentioned. We got there, and there were things going on...at the end of the place its the "orgy" room i guess u can call it! My friend started off the celebrations, as I stood there watching...then this cute guy (and i say cute cus it was dark) started to talk to me. We made out and began to jack each other off....after this...this man that was drunk came over and sucked both of us off...at this time my friend, who had previously been engaging in sexual activity joined us....the drunk man also sucked him off as my friend made out with the guy i was making out with as i sucked his dick...then another man came over ...i gave him head for like 3 seconds, my friends was getting fingered, and i was kissing some other man....there were other people jacking each other off etc....by the end there were like 7 people doing things...no penetration and i dont think any1 came !
and then...and thennn

this man pulls out this hugeee cock !! and of course repeating the XTACY OF ST THERESA sculpted by bernini I get down and suck it ignoring every1 around me...i am there thrown on the floor with my ass bare sucking this person as people touch me and touch him...as people walk past me etc...it was crazy .....

we then decide to leave lol and i realized i am missing my car keys....i had left my car near FIU in south miami..and we were in North Miami Beach so we went back to the place an with our cell phones proceeded to check the floor...it was so dark and people were sucking and fucking and there we were checking for car keys....i did not find them there...we drove back and they were in the car...th god i never lock my car!!! lol

BTW Ashley Bledsoe told me that i am very predictable that i should write "i went to church today" maybe people will be shocked...this is not to schock people..this is just to tell people what i am doing...if it shocks u i am sorry...not every1 can live my life bitches!

No comments: