Friday, January 26, 2007

Pearls, Men and More Men

Since last posting there has not been much going on in my life. The occasional dinner or lunch with friends, movies, etc. I have, however, dedicated--heart and soul--to fucking...fucking fucking fucking ! I will not bore you with all the details of every single one of them, I will only mention the memorable few.

There was this guy I met...so hot...shaved head, tattoos, pecs, 24 yr old cuban guy...we had sex, his member was not impressive at all, he was only around 7.5....however, when I see it he had pearls on it. I dunno about you people, or rather, I dunno if you have ever seen/experienced a pearled dick. The look like warts, but once you touch them, they begin to move around the dick so thats the way to make sure they are pearls and not warts !! I had been with 2 men before and they had pearls, but only one...this kid had 4 around it....I will not lie--it is annoying sucking on it...but it does the work....Now, I have had lots of sex, been fucked for 10 minutes, 5 minutes, and hour etc etc and I had never been able to cum without touching. This time I DID !! It felt so good !!!! you do not even have to touch urself, you just cum from getting fucked.....im in love !! lol

The guy from the video and I hooked up again and we smoked some weed....nothing interesting...i met this wonderful 29 yr old...he is funny smart lala...we talked for 3 hours and then made out and hooked up--there was no penetration..it seems he cums fast ....i was blowing him and he was like ..."im cuming"...we 69 and i loved eating his ass...soo good lol ---i like him...i also met this other kid who I really like!! he was a womens studies major !! so we have lots of things to talk about...tho i think he is a bit extreme...he chastised me for eating meat...supposedly ecofeminism looks down upon meat eating cus its a form of patriarchal domination...I was like ok...i actually brushed off the subject cus i did not know how to respond...and i didnt wanna fuck up the chemistry...he is very nice we talk all the time lalala no sex there

i have this young friend, rather--younger friend, i hook up with.....i will spare the age lol i do not want to be branded a pedophile :) he calls me and tells me "hey bro wanna hook up"....he is very cute in teh face...but lacking in the dick department...its small and thin and uncut...like skin covering th head completely ...not impressive and i never really enjoy it !!! However, he provides weed lol and thats what caught my attention ...so I go over and he tells me I have to go thru the window of his room....so i did lol i was climbing in a window to have sex and smoke weed...HOW MIGHTY I'VE FALLEN...then he said...if anything you have to run into the closet .....and then he kept saying "shhhh, people are up" I got so fucking fed up and i said "You know what fuck this, jack off and stick a finger up your ass, im leaving" i threw my shoes out the window and jumped out....he then kept calling me and i just ignored his calls ...it was just funny seeing me climb thru a window and then climb back out in the manner which i did..i did not give three fucks about the noise...i was loud and pissed off!!! ughhh KIDS !!! not even I did that when I was younger....i used the front door to sneak people in !

anyways...

there is this other guy he is cute...6'0 green eyes shaved head cuban 25 yr old...he has no license--its been revoked-- he is under probation, and has been to jail before...he is very nice with me tho, and sweet but he is on the extreme DL ....we hooked up ...again no penetration ....but he kept saying "I want to be your man" i left and i said call me ....well i never thought he would do it 20 mins after...he calls me and tells me he misses me and that I need to stop hooking up with other men, that he will know who i have been with....IM LIKE UMM OK.....WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH MEN !!! LOL JUST CUS I HOOK UP WITH U DONT MEAN I AM YOURS OR THAT I EVEN WANT TO HAVE ANYTHING SERIOUS WITH YOU...he then asks "how many men you been with" to which i give my very neutral answer of "enough to know what im doing" it seems he isnt happy and wants numerical answer...i refuse to say it and he says "my ex at least could count it on one hand" to which i reply "that bitch was lying lol" i then tell him i need to go to bed and he says "your gonna call some other man" hangs up on me and is apparently pissed...I HOPE HE NEVER CALLS, HE IS HOT AND MY TYPE OF MAN...BUT I AM NOT READY TO SETTLE...ESPECIALLY IF YOU ONLY HAVE 7 INCHES LIKE HE DOES !!!

2 comments:

adrianne said...

freddy, your blog is so XXX! so hilarious though.

La Experiencia Argentina said...

Omg, YES, Freddy!

Okay, as you know, as well as I, I depend on your blogging to get me through the -5F days here in New Hampshire ( no fucking lie ).

I LOVED this post, but mostly because I could picture your ass in stilettos going out some 5 year old's Barney boardered window frame! Haha!

Dear, I miss you so much! I cannot wait until we are reunited...

Keep posting... the world needs you!

;)

Drew