Friday, January 26, 2007

Forgotten details 4rm previous posting

So, it was 6 am this morning and I had to take my grandpa to work cus his car is fucked up. I was driving down Bird Rd as my grandfather was babbling about God knows what. I was just looking off to the side as the old man was yapping away....i noticed this attractive man in a truck and i look at him....he notices me and he looks back at me....for 5 city blocks we look at each other smile at every red light and whatnot....my grandfather still has no clue about his surroundings and at the fact that this only grandchild is a HO (old age can be a bitch).....apparently the man from the truck needed to turn but i had to continue ...so he signals for me to get his number....He has a swimming pool business so he has one of those business things on the back of the truck.....as soon as i drop off my grandfather I call him...his name is Eric and i dont think he knows english....it seems he is married and has a kid but would love to "meet for drinks" so i was like sure call me anytime.....

he calls m today around 3 pm and we talk as i am driving back home and as he is waiting for his 10 yr old son to come out of school.....SKETCHY !!!

he says he has some friends and that he wants to go over their house and drink and chill...NOW, IF HE IS CLOSETTED, WHICH I ASSUME HE IS--WHAT TYPE OF FRIENDS ARE THESE???? ARE THEY A GAY COUPLE???? OR JUST A COUPLE THAT KNOWS ABOUT HIM?? I DIDNT CARE TO ASK...BUT SOUNDS LIKE A 4-SOME TO ME.....ill keep you posted on the latest development!!

i also forgot to mention...i as invited to this 3some earlier in the night with a man and a woman..they are couples and they love to have sex with any1 --man, woman, or animal.....it seems they had rented a room in a hotel and they were doing x-tacy and coke all night and fucking their life away....i was podering going, and i have to admit that i was intrigued...i had never been in a 3some with a guy and a girl...all i kept thinking was about eating pussy....as some of you know i want to eat pussy lol so i was thinking that it would be a great opportunity for such an endeavor.....but i finally decided that the x-tacy and the coke snorting was not my thing....there is a bit of novelty about snorting coke, being in a hotel and fucking....but it was too much for me.....if any1 has sober 3some in mind....do call !!!


they also wanted me to bring some coke with me !! that was actually the main reason i didnt go lol

2 comments:

thirdplanetwatcher said...

ummmm, i need to know what happens with eric!!!

you make me seem like a nun!!! i love it!!

La Experiencia Argentina said...

Freddy, you make ME want to go on birth control!

Weee!