Monday, January 15, 2007

rethinking life

Ok, so here it goes.

I have led a very crazy life. Sexually anyways. I have done a lot of things that need not be mentioned and I have been with countless individuals whose names, age, race or whatnot, have been unknown to me. I am a very sexually liberated person and I have enjoyed and at the same time regretted my past.

I've been on a re-thinking my life mode for the last couple of days and I have decided that I need to change. Now, that does not mean I will become puritanical--I hate people that are sluts one day and God's followers the next. I've decided I will decrease my hook ups to regular guys, those I have seen more than 4 times. This means that I will end up with 5 regular hook ups. Again, this is just a trial period, I'll see how it goes--it will be hard for me to do.

Moving on,

I went on a "date" on sunday. This kid, whose name does not need to be known, is very nice, very cute but just not my type. Talking to him, I realize that he works at a store--store name not given--where I know the manager...well.

Going back a few years,

I used to talk to this guy when I was younger. I made believe i did not hook up and I was all virginal--and he did too!! (Gay men do that a lot) I then stopped talking to him for a long time until one day I get this random AIM and it says "You should have told me that you gave great head"

Of course, I acted offended and I said "excuse me??" to which he replied "Yes, it seems you have been fucking a friend of mine for quite sometime...in fact you slept with him while we were talking"...I ignored what he said and i just said "HAHA i did not think u wanted to know"...to which he said...."Of couse I did...I love head"
anyways...
then one day...after a night at the club...i pass by another sort of club...and there is what is known as...gloryhole action lol
this other man...walks in to my side ...and to my surprise...it was the same AIM kid, the same kid i used to lie to...so we hook up...NO ANAL....and then we come outside and we talk like normal individuals.....
after that he fucked me and that was that...he was 'nt that good...in fact I think the bitch was a bottom ! anyhow...after that he hooked up with a friend and we no longer talk and if we see each other we ignore each other....


WELLL....this kid, this same kid whom I gave head to and who at one point "semi dated" ends up being the general manager at the store where the sunday night kid works at. ... NOT only is he the general manager...he is also good friends of the kid...I of course say nothing...i brush over the name and hope that nothing will ever be known ....

This is the point where I realized that Miami is dead for me...i turn around and Ive slept with friends of friends, Ive slept with dates friends, Ive slept with half of the town...and this fucking city is too small for me now !!! I need to take the fucking somewhere else....

so anyways we eat and then we hang out and that was that....

i come back home and i get 2 text messages...1 is to go out..which i ignore and the other one is to fuck...which i attend to

this guy is this 25 yr old frustrated married guy...we fucked in the park close to my grandmas house and it was good...exciting to say the least .....he wants to fuck again and ecided to get a motel...I was like sure why not...hadn't had sex in a week...penetration anyways... so I go and then what ends up happening...I give him a rim job and then I fucked him

I FUCKED HIM !! I FUCKED HIM !!! I FUCKED HIM ....IF THAT IS HARD FOR U TO BELIEVE IT IS HARDER FOR ME TO ADMIT TO ! LOL

HE DID HAVE A TIGHT ASS AND I DID, SURPRISINGLY, ENJOYED IT A LOT...I DID NOT GET LEG CRAMPS FOR ONCE (WHENEVER IVE TRIED TO TOP I ALWAYS GET LEG CRAMPS)

he fucked me too after..so its not like i was the top for the whole night lol

today..MLK DAY...has been very slow...have not done shit...except play word games on yahoo and talked to this othr guy ive been talking to for like 2 weeks now...

i told him about the dinner date i did not tell him about the late night motel action ....hehehehe OLD HABITS DIE HARD BABY !

hopefully hell never get a hold of this blog...and if he does it will hopefully be in a yr or so

ALSOOOO....WHEN I GO TO AMSTERDAM...IF THAT EVER HAPPENS...I WILL THROW AWAY MY PURITAN LIKE WAYS OUT THE WINDOW....IN AMSTERDAM EVERYTHING WILL GO...EVERYTHING WILL BE DONE...EVEN THOSE THINGS IVE ALREADY BEEN INVOLVED IN.... !!!!

No comments: