Monday, January 8, 2007

weekend wrap up

Friday I was so tired that i past out by like 12 am

saturday i decided that staying in was not fun...i went to the new opera house in Miami, the carnival senter and saw this amazing show, cirque de soleil-esque with my friend Aldo, my old Gap manager and another ex gap co-worker

we then went to eat and then we decided to go to Score at the beach

it was so much fun, amazing house music, blue iced teas for 5 dollars, and just hot men everywhere..tho they were all muscle bottoms...that all u see in south beach that at the end of the night they r more woman than i would ever be

we then went to twist...now, if u do not know gay maimi scene you do not understand twist...2 floors 5 dane floors ock sucking fucking everywhere...its known as the meat market...its fun especially when u r drunk lol....we did that for a second and we decided to go to an openning of a new gay club..somewhere around biscayne and 79...as we were driving down biscayne i remembered there was this bar that in the back fucking went on...my friend Aldo was like gurl we passed it...i made a u-turn an went to the bar

it was funny..the bouncer asked for my id...and i said i dont have it its in the car...he asked me :what yr were u born" i said 1985 !!! he is like okkkk...llol i love it peopl r retarted here!!! we went in it was sketchy to say the least...we went to the back where there is an open patio with no light except the light from outside lights and the moon....its a tiny patio...bunch of fags just sitting there waiting...a somber silence may i add lol

we sat there no1 did anything..and then some man went over and this man started sucking his dick...WELL THE PARTY HAD BEGUN

people started to get in groups and jacking off and sucking dick...this happened the whole time we were there...some1 would start and then people would congregate around in groups touching and sucking and fucking lol....this man was sucking this brazilian man and kept gagging lol every1 was laughing cus u could nly hear vomit sounds !! lol but the bitch kept going...U GO GIRL ! NEVER BACK DOWN !

W LEFT THERE AT 5 AM

I WENT TO PICK UP THIS BITCH THAT WAS HIGH ON XTACY AND NEEDED TO GET HOME...WE get there and there r these 2 lesbians and my friend high...there is coke, weed, and xtacy everywhere...i was a bit annoyed cus my friend kept calling me every 5 second "r u sure u r gonna pick me up" ugh annoying...anyways they invited me to smoke weed i had puffs and thats it

my friend had been rolling on xtacy for hrs now an he smoked weed so all he did was laugh ...he ook off his clothing ran around naked took pics and then we left...well one of the lesbians ran outside pissed off cus in his highness he had broker her strap on...she was not a happy camper...we were driving home and decided it was too early lol

we passed by this other hook up place and were hanging out..and my friend was wearing this negligee by this time and he was takig it off in the parking lot lol ..this man comes up and says "stop it! u r not a woman" lol
we go in...all faggots r there..same fags from the club...lol and then my friend...falls back high and hits the fire alarm.........that shit went off and every1 started running..u saw people running naked ..IT WAS HILLARIOUS....

WE THEN DECIDED IT WAS TOO LATE AND GOT IN THE CAR....HOWEVER, 1 OF US WAS MISSING I GET OUT OF THE CAR AND I SEE HIM RIDING WITH SOME RANDOM MAN...AND I START SAYING HIS NAME ....HE COMES BACK 5 MINS LATER AND WAS LIKE GIRL HE LICKED MY NECK AND ASS BUT WHAT A SMALL COCK...LETS GOO SO WE DID

sundayyy i woke up late of course and then went and hung out with this 19 yr old...nowww....this kid is gorgeous...and loves my deep throating abilities lol

he is supposedly str8, but isn't every1 ??? lol

i sucked him off for like 45 minutes...he fucked me and then we drove around and smoked weed...we come back he fucks my mouth , which there is a video of, and some of u readers have received it on an email i sent out lol .....and then he fucks me again !! I WAS SOOO TIRED
I FELT I WAS ANEMIC..I WAS EATING AFTERWARDS LIKE 1 BITE EVERY 12 MINUTES...I HAD NO ENERGY .... TOO BAD HE HAS A GF LOL LOL LOL

I AM NOT A JEALOUS PERSON !!!
draft

No comments: