Sunday, January 21, 2007

Wrap Up: Old Ways, Old Man and pseudo-Virgin, Bad Fuck, and Dealing!

Ok, last post i left what happened Friday into Saturday to the imagination of my wonderful readers. I met the guy from the card and we hooked up....I was driving home and I get another call...this time from this Puerto Rican guy I know...as most of you know I am a sex addict! Cannot get enough. Apparently he is by my house and wants to fuck..this is like 4 am by the way...I tell him we can fuck in my house but he has to be veryyy quiet cus my mom and dad are sleeping. I get to my house and he is already there waiting for me...we come in and we fuck in the entrance hall. My house has this entrance hall one must pass in order to rech the living room...i figurd that was the best place to fuck cus the wall covered us...i ate his ass he fucked me i blew him and that was that....then afterwards, I get online and this kid had messaged me....a 24 yr old cuban guy....he wants to fuck lol....so i am still in the mood and i tell him that I will go over.....as I am leaving some1 from Cuba calls the house and I have to stay to talk to them...now is around 6 30 am Saturday morning and i head over to this guys house....his apartment building is hedious....looks like a school...i get there whatever i blow him and he fucks me...now--what a great fuck !! AMAZINGGG ONE OF THE BEST ! HE IS SO ROUGH AND IN CONTROL i love it.....he fucks me so hard...which is what i like...not into oftcore type of shit! and to this day i am wondering how i didnt fly off the bed....I come back home pass out till like 5 pm !

Later that afternoon I am informed of a Shakespeare in the Park...i tell a friend i am going but never call and just took a nap...i log onto gay.com and I meet this 41 yr old man ...we have a wonderful chat and he tell me "I could never hve anything to do with you, you are tooyoung, but why don't we meet and have a couple of drinks" i say SURE!!! i get dressed and i head over to the beach...an hr late may i add...fron the get go this man tells me...I KNOW YOU....I KNEW YOU WERE GONNA BE LATE I JUST KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT YOU...YOU ARE SHY AND YOU FOUND ME CUS YOU NEED ME TO CHANGE YOU...OMG I NEED A LONG ISLAND BLUE ICED TEA ...i buy 1 then another and another and another....now those shit get you fucked up...the bar has this amazing dj playing tribal music...really fun really packed..bunch of dykes ..whatever....the man grabs me and puts me in front of him and begins to grind on me...i get over to the side and just kep drinking...he keeps grabbing me and i keep laughing it off and drinking...at around 3 am he tells me...LETS GO BACK TO MY 500 DOLLAR A NIGHT HOTEL ROOM....i say no...lets just hang out like we said we were....5 minutes later...he tells me "I AM NOT GETTING WHAT I WANT FROM YOU....I AM GOING OVER TO TWIST TO FIND SOMETHING....HAVE A GOOD NIGHT" THAT ASSHOLE-----leaves me there alone at the bar and goes over to twist to find sex...ive written about twist before ...MIAMI'S MEAT MARKET....soo i just finish my drink and leave...DONT EVER DRIVE DRUNK...NOT ONLY IS IT DANGEROUS BUT EXTREMELY ANNOYING...IT IS A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE AND ADDING TO THAT I WAS PISSED OFF ...I PASS BY TACO BELL AND PASS OUT...THIS COMES TO SHOW THAT TRYING TO HAVE FRIENDS IN TEH GAY WORLD DOES NOT WORK...EVERYTHING IS FUCKING FUCKING !!! AND IF U SAY NO YOU GET LEFT AT A BAR

SUNDAY -- I DECIDE THAT I AM NOT GOING OUT...IVE SPENT TOO MUCH MONEYBOTH FRIDAY AND SATURDAYS...the long islands are 11 dollars each plus the tip to the bartender....soo no going out...this black football player from the university of miami invites me over....to "chill"....theonly prob i have with him is that he is shorter than me and bulky...like too much muscles...and i am not into that ....whatever ...i had never had sex with him ...i go over his dorm...i need to give my fucking license and get signed in !!! what the fuckkk !! at william and mary people just walk in !! they r gorgeous tho...very nice....anyways....he calls his apartment mate guy and tells him "SHE JUST ARRIVED....HOLD ON SOME MORE" LOL his cock is curved to the left....its big and fat but curved to the left... I DO NOT FIND CURVED COCKS ATTRACTIVE...THAT AND THEY ARE ANNOYING TO DEEP THROAT...YOU NEED TO POSITION URSELF IN WEIRD WAYS TO GET IT DOWN....HE BEGINS TO PUSH MY HEAD TO WHICH I SAY...STOP THAT I HATE IT...GUYS ----PEOPLE, MEN AND WOMEN HATE THAT...WE KNOW WHAT WE R DOING ..ANYWAYS

COMES TIME FOR FUCKING...HE FUCKS ME OR TRIED TO....HE STICKS IT IN AND THATS IT !!! HE DIDNT MOVE...HE GRINDING UP AGAINST ME AS THO HE HAD BEEN STUCK TO ME...I AM LAYING THERE AND I SAY "GO IN AND OUT" HE DOESNT..HE JUST STAYS THERE AND CUMS !! WHAT THE FUCK !! WHAT A WASTE OF 5 MINUTES !!! WHAT THE FUCK DO U THINK I HAVE INSIDE OF ME A MECHANICAL ASSHOLE THAT DOES THE WORK FOR U ??????? AND I COULDNT EVEN MOVE CUS HE WAS ON TOP OF ME.....WHAT A WASTE OF GAS WHAT A WASTE OF TIME WHAT A WASTE OF MY LIFE !!!

SO I LEAVE AND PASS BY MCDONALDS TO GET A MCFLURRY !! i get a call from a friend and he says ...lets smoke weed...i was like ok sure..i go over and it seems he does not have weed...we have to go buy it...i was like ok lets go...i did not know that it was gonna be in the ghetto !!! i am used to having a dealer in a million dollar apartment in south beach...i am not used to some run down neighborhood dealer....anyone that knows miami and knows the area around jackson memorial knows that that fucking area is fucked up....we get in the area and my friend gets paranoid...STOP DRIVING THIS FAST ! OMG TURN HERE URN THERE...i get scared shitless !!! he takes me thru so many city blocks of people just hanging out in cornrs at midnight looking like they will shoot you...all of them gave me a horrible look like " what the fuck is that trannie doing here"...it was horrible...i was expecting bullets to start going off...we get to this run down apartment building and he tells me to get in the parking lot and wait for him...i of course begin to imagine that i am gonna get killed and my car stolen....so i was like ummm this dead end parking lot not a good idea...let me get in the street.....when i gt outside in the street....my friend comes running out of the building and says :"HURRY THE FUCK UP THE COPS ARE HERE I JUST DROPPED THE WEED ON THE FLOOR" "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU HAVE TO MOVE NOW THEY KNOW WHY WE ARE HERE" i was like what ??? HE IS LIKE YES RUNN GET OUT OF HERE...SO WE DO AND MY FRIEND STATS BITCHING AT ME CUS HE LOST THE MONEY AND THE WEED LALALALALALA...I DO NOT GIVE A FUCLK I AM NEVER GOING TO THAT FUCKING AREA AGAIN !! I WAS TERRIFIED !!! IN FACT I WAS GLAD THE COPS WERE THERE..I WOULD HAVE RATHER GOTTEN ARRESTED THAN HAVING TO HAVE BEEN IN THAT SHIT HOLE !!! I COULD NEVER LIVE IN THE GHETTO ...IM SORRY THAT IS NOT MY THING .....SHITTY HOUSES AND WEIRD SKETCHY INDIVIDUALS IN STREET CORNERS AT 12 MIDNIGHT AND THE CONSTANT SOUN OF SIRENS ARE NOT MY CUP OF TEA...IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD U NEVER SEE ANY1 OUT ...U ONLY SEE MAIDS WAITING FOR BUSES....I AM GLAD I LIVE IN THIS NEIGHBORHOOD I AM GLAD THAT THE ONLY NON LEXUS NON MERCEDES IN THE BLOCK IS MY FOCUS!!!

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE !! I SWORE I WAS GONNA GET KILLED...I LITERALLY WAS WAITING INSIDE THE CAR WITH 911 ON REDIAL MODE !! LOL

LET ME STAY IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD, LET ME GO TO MY SOUTH BEACH BARS, LET ME JUST GET WEED FROM OTHER PEOPLE...I DO NOT WANT THE REAL WORLD !

No comments: