Friday, January 19, 2007

Great Night



Ok, so as you have read I've been kind of lame lately. Rethinking life and my attitudes have really brought me down. I had not gone out much during the week, therefore I have not written anything here--i am sure you do not want to know about my daily doses of Golden Girls. But, tonight was different, the life of a pseudo virgin is not fun, and who am i kidding, i am a whore. I wanted to dance drink and have fun.

My friend tells me of a Margaret Cho show going on in south beach as part of South Beach's comedy week. I love margaret, what gay man does not. So, I get excited but he tell me that all shows are sold out. I talk to Sandra, this fag hag and she wants to go to the second show of the night. We call ticket master and they say the show has been sold out, we could make lines outside of the theater and hope for some extra tickets. We go for all you can eat sushi, have this wonderful fried ice cream and head to the beach. We get there, and the beach is impossible, for anyone that has been to south beach, you know that parking is a bitch in normal days--well today it was impossible. We get to the theater and all you see are queens and butch lesbians--of course its a Cho appearance! We wait there and finally at 10 40pm --the show was due to start at 10 30 the lady tells us there are 2 tickets left...we bought them and got front row seat BITCHES!!!

We get there and its Margaret Cho at her bestm hillarious and with lots of pounds off---bitch give me ur secret ! There are also other comedians with her show, including the Gay Rapper named "Lisp", a Lesbian cuban/maid woman named consuelo, a midget lady, a belly daner, and a fat woman that gets nude...and and anddd KELLY FROM "SHOES"....yes that is right KELLY !!

She sings "shoes" and I want that top" as she was singing it the least thing i thought about was the clothing material...i had the other TOP in mind. Amazing,....Margaret gets naked...we see her vagina cus we are sitting on the first row to the left...and at the end she does this strip tease and she is nude...with a plastic cock stuck to her vagina !!! amazingggg ...i have pics and videos I WILL DOWNLOAD..we exit and i decide to buy BETCH underware ...there was also a cute pink t shirt i wanted to wear...kelly came out for a sec but i couldnt take a pic with her....I knew JOSH CAMPBELL would have been jealous!

we go into lincoln road and faggots everywhere...whoever said south beach was no longer as gay you are wrong !! we meet up at laundry bar with other friends and have drinks...i get this huge uber-expnsive uber-strong blue iced tea....my friend sandra pulls put her camera and starts to show off pics of her vagina and videos of her inserting a dildo in her cagina to every1 around us....she then takes a card from the bartender writes my number and name and says for a great head plz call me!! she hands it to a random man and i decide its time to leave...

we go to Score and have some more drinks...now, score is the place to be seen and judge...all faggots go there to drink and dance....we sat at a table ordered some drinks and started to talk about people...people we knew, people we had slept with, or attempted to....Miss Chyna Girl, south beach drag legend walks in looking fierce as ever with an etourage of bottoms...she of course makes no line and walks right in..i start to scream her name and just the fact that she acknowledges me makes my night.....great music great drinks great gossip.....we decide to call it a night and go home...

when i am driving home i get a random number calling me....its the guy to whom my friend had given the card with my number too....he says "was this serious, i thought it was pretty cute" ---i say...well it could be serious lol i do give great head.....he is curious and we decide to meet so i make a u-turn and head back to the beach...the rest i am sure you can imagine it...and if you cant then i pity you


hahaha old habits die hard baby !

No comments: