Monday, January 29, 2007

Lost and Found

Sunday has been a very restless day...i did not sleep, but an hr today...i got home at 2 30pm....watched little miss sunshine for like 10 times and went to a friends house to hang out...i kept getting text messages from a man saying....hey whats up wanna have sex again....i was not in the mood for sex today so i didnt respond to the text messages or the calls....the kid i use to drive called me today again, i hate him--i met this kid about 2 yrs ago...he asked me to take him to sell drugs in downtown miami at 6am, he was gonna pay me 40 dollars just for the trip....of course, being the money whore i am i accepted.....from then on he thought i was his ride everywhere he needed to go and sell drugs....i finally got tired one time when that bitch went into a house and never came out....so i just left him there and i went back home without my money....he got very pissed off and since then he calls me and begs me to take him to different places to sell drugs....he offers me money and at times xtacy and methamphetamines (tina)

anyways, Renee Sterk, the Netherland's visa guy sent me an email on friday, but i didnt check it till today...it seems they only need one document from me and then thats it...the process starts and i should be in the netherlands by the second week of february...i am so happy.....sooo i am at home and i decided i need to go to kinkos to fax the damn paper....i look for it and i cannot find it...i search my room and it is nowhere to be found....i begin to turn the house around, i force my parents to get up and search for it, i get my maid to interrupt her sleep and search my closet, pants by pants shirt by shirt....in short...it took us from 1 am to now (5 36 am) to find the fucking document lol.....it was in between some jackets i have in a luggage .....the clothing i brought from school is still in its luggage in a corner of my room.....well i am so glad i found it and i am sorry for all those whose sleeping cycle has been fucked cus of it...im going to kinkos and dunkin donuts now lol ....i am so glad kinkos is open 24 hrs !!

No comments: