Wednesday, January 31, 2007

One Should Never Brag About A Man, cus you will end up doing laundry


Ok, so as you may or may not have read on the previous postings, or from my own self, i had hooked up with a very hot guy that had pearls on his dick. It was great, amazing, i came without touching myself...wow! fireworks and all. I told every1 i talked to about what a great passionate lover he was and about his great talents. We had been talking on and off since then and today we hooked up again. He was very quiet and we did not talk much--not that i care, i don't really expect a speech when a cock is in me or vice versa, however, it made things weird. We made out for a bit, then I began to blow him... i was not really into it and i just got up and he began to jack off...he was jacking me off for a bit but i really wasnt into it..i just wanted him to cum so everything could end....to make a long story short and to spare details (trust me, nothing interesting) he came very quickly, compared to last time and that was that. It seemed to me he wanted to talk after the fact--i answered what he asked me, and then i interrupted his next question by asking "should we leave now"....i was just thinking to myself, "freddy you wasted 15 mins of ur life--not to mention gas"

he is very attractive, he is very nice, he is a great kisser....but if you are bad at sex i will not like you....he said ..."I'll holla at you"...hopefully he won't...unless we can go back to the first time we met...no room for bad fucks, i've fucked a lot in my day so i guess i am a hard pleaser....the fact that we were hooking p in a park and cops were flying around the area with search lights did not help the facts...i could see it....yes! thats right! it was so bad i could imagine myself in the news...."FAGGOT GETS CAUGHT BUTT FUCKING AS COPS LOOK FOR SERIAL KILLER"

so i am back home and now this kid is trying to convince me to go over (another one)...i do not wanna drive.it is 4 am and i do not wanna risk a bad bone....so i am here, on line, doing laundry and drinking champagne! very good champagne may I add....this is one of the perks of being back home with my parents...no 3 dollar champagne from food lion...no, STOLEN! 3 dollar champagne from food lion may i add!



NEVER BRAG ABOUT A MAN....IT GETS TO THEM AND THEY GO BAD!

1 comment:

Westfrom said...

I like this one, it shows the vunerable side of Freddy,

The side of Freddy that does laundry and drinks champange alone.