Saturday, February 3, 2007

"OH SHIT IT'S MY DAD!!"

OK, this weekend is superbowl weekend as some of you might know and this yr it's being held in Miami. The beach was packed with tourist and famous people. Yesterday, (Thurs) Perez Hilton, the Queen of all media, was at the Mansion throwing his Perez Bowl!! I would have died if i could have gone. Anyways, tonight I went to Buck 15, then to the Palace, and Twist...places were packed!!!! it was really fun actually--parking was not! I did not drink much since my cash is running low lol...we met this guy that is in the closet, his gf is apparently out of town and it was his time to "shine". We, a friend and I, started to play with him--he kept saying how he did not know if it would work cus it was his frist time. Well!!! the newbie sure showed what he is all about...he ended wanting to give us both head! lol

I went home early, around 3 am with this kid that looked as though he was 16. I was actully worried but did not want to ask for his age. He is way shorter than me and just tiny ! I lied to him and i told him that i lived with my cousin, that my house was ok to hang out!! so we got to my house and my parents were asleep....we were in my living room and we starte to fool around...i gave him head lol and his cock was nice...but it went north a bit !! so not the most comfortable cock to suck on! whatever that was that and i began to chat online...giving a girl a talk about anal sex and about men's cock size...so i get this text message and its the kid...he said "Yo ThAt WuZ sUm Gud HeAd"---one letter lowercased the other capitalized and all!! so i knew that he was 16 !!! so i sent him back a message and asked....how old r u ???? and he replied...23 !!! PHEW!! that was a close one...so anyways this kid is obsessed he said he wanted head again lol .......

after at around 5 this navy kid i hook up with on a regular base wanted to fuck lol....he cums really fast and has a tiny dick...so i never consider it fucking.....he came over whatever we fucked and fucked and fucked!! the kid never came !!! WHAT THE FUCK !! WHAT WAS HE ON????? so i start to get semi paranoid and something tells me i am gonna get caught....so i tell him to jack off that i do not want any more anal sex lol .....he is jacking off and all im doing is listening to see if any sounds can be heard....and then out of nowhere my parents door opens!!! I HAVE NEVER JUMPED SO FAST !!! LOL i push the kid off the sofa and throw him on the floor ....i walk towards my room and my dad, for some reason or another is using the hall bathroom...he stands in the hall for a second and looks at me...with a shirt and no bottoms on....and just goes in the bathroom...i go over to where the kid was at and i say "SORRY !! MY COUSIN WOKE UP! YOU HAVE TO LEAVE..."so i kicked him out, the poor kid still had a hard on, he didnt cum, and he didnt even have his pants on!!!!!

so i went back sat on the sofa with my laptop on my lap....then I heard "Turn off the music and go to bed its almost 6 am" lol
NOW IM SITTING HERE LISTENING TO SHINY TOY GUNS WITH A WEIRD RUSH OF ADRENALINE--STILL SEMI SHAKY EATING CLUB ORIGINAL CRACKERS AND DRINKING APPLE JUICE!!

I NEED MY OWN PLACE!!

No comments: