Tuesday, February 20, 2007

TAMPA VISIT....AND A 3SOME


i figured this deserve a diff post....


my friend "La Mismis" arrived in Miami from Tampa on Thursday. Seeing her was like trying to schedule a meet with the Pope. I did not get to see her till Sturday. We went to see FACTORY GIRL! about my girl Eddie Sedgewick (im i spelling tha right? oh well im hispanic) it was an ok movie...i love the FACTORY, I love Warhol, and I love all his SUPERSTARS. We went to the late night showing so we didnt get out till like 1 45 am. We then went to drink at laundry bar. I of course had my blue iced tea and my friend started off with apple tinis. It was a weird night at Laundry bar....BAR FULL OF DYKES! now----i have no problem with lesbians, but i really do not enjoy being surrounded by them....i dont think any gay man does....i kept trying to figure out whether they were macho men or butch women.....i was really sort of confused....so whatver....very1 there is a lesbian except for this fierce black transexual and this drag queen that kept putting one of his legs up and shaking his shoulders to the music....my friend kept commenting on the amount of lesbians and i just kept drinking...we then left but when we got to the corner we decided that we neded more liquor....we return and we both have blue iced teas...now these r huge! an we hadnot eaten anything...so apparently we get drunk...really fast! and we decide to go eat something....we were really drunk and mismis is the one driving...he is more fucked up than i am and keeps babbling about god knows what and i keep telling him that cars are near etc....we went to eat, almost crashed, and t hen the bitch got lost trying to find his way home...btw i was asked by him to say that he is terribly skinny...so there MISMIS is too thin and needs to be fed.....

moving on to the 3some....on sunday....i get called by this guy that i have known for ages and fucked since i was 16....he was the person i first had an orgy with.... so he calls me and i go over to his place...when i get there he tells me of a third guy....i see his pics and im like ok but i am not really intrested...so we start hooking up....and i give him head whatever...he gets his camera and begins to tape.....i am the ultimate performer...i performed for the camera really...i mean his dick is nice but had it before...so he tapes me for like 15 minutes...GREAT! ANOTHER FOOTAGE OF ME SUCKING COCK....so the third guy comes in the room...and sits on a chair at one corner of the room...he begins to jack off and i stop and turn to my friend and say...."MAYBE HE WANTS TO SUCK" the other guy goes..no i wanna get sucked....SO I SAY...WELL TELL HIM TO SUCK U !.....so then it becomes really weird....im on the floor sitting down like pocahontas, the man im sucking is stading up and the other man stand up on a chair and is getting sucked....so then my friend is like i wanna fuck u ...im like ok ....so he starts to fuck me...and the other guy stands above me and as my friend is fucking me...he is sucking off the other guy...

since my friend just moved to this new apt. he has no bed...he has a mattress on the floor....his fat cat is right next to bed...and my face is against the mattress...so all im doing is getting fucked and looking at the cat sleep.....and im thinking how surreal my life is.....I ALWAYS THINK TO MYSELF DURING SEX....so the guy wants to fuck my friend as my friend fucks me....so my friend lays on top of me, still in me, and he cant get fucked apparently...but as oon as the other one penetrates my friend...my friend goes soft......like immeadiately ...i know my friend is mostly a top but ive seen him get fucked....so i am there being smashed by 2 bodies...and i am just staring at the cat.....with a limp cock in between my ass crack.....so my friend and i begin to make out...annoying 180 by the way...and the other guy is trying to fuck him...apparently it does not work....so i say......I WANNA SEE U GET FUCKED! and he says noo noo i wanna fuck u .....so i am like ok but its limp lol ....he tells the other guy to get off him that he is gonna fuck me...so we continue he gets hard again and whatever...by that point i wasnt into it...few fake moans hre and there and eye contact with the fucking cat......so he stops and says he is tired...THANK GOD....i get up and i go to the bathroom to bursh my hair...i come back in the room..my friend is on the bed and the man is like jacking off....i put on underware and i sit besides the bed..... nothing seems to be happening, i look at the clock and its 2am.......so then i decide to leave.....and my friend kicks the other man out...IM SORRY STRANGER MAN ! IM SORRY U DIDNT GET TO CUM.... lol


so anyways...when im driving home my mom calls me and says U HAD A WIG AND 200 DOLLARS LAYING NEXT TO UR DILDO...and i say ...it is my life and my bag and yes it is my money...she screams CROSSDRESSER and asks if i sell my body..to which i say NO I AM A FREE GIRL !! SHE HANGS UP ON ME AND WE HAVENT SPOKEN A WORD TODAY......whatever...ive never been a family type of guy....

2 comments:

thirdplanetwatcher said...

you put me to shame...really!

La Experiencia Argentina said...

Haha, omg Freddy...

What is a MISMIS?

I LOVE YOU!