Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Week wrap-up

I want to say "I'm sorry" to all those avid readers of this blog for not updating this shit sooner. I have been in a weird zombie like mood....where i do not sleep regular hrs and i keep popping tylenol PM's like all the time.

So, where did i leave off??? the fight...oh yes...well nothing extraordinary happened that weekend, clubs bars etc. Sunday I drank Irish car bombs with a friend and got a bit tipsy...we were almost caught by some cops and since my friend already has a DUI he got really paranoid....threw my drink out the window and we left the beach...we kept stopping everywhere and urinating on peoples front lawns and street corners. On Monday i had sex, finally--it seemed like ages ith some man that apparently has a bf. The cell phone rang and he asnwered...i was giving him head while he was talking...it ws hot. I always find those phon rings hot tho...i have been known to answer calls when i am sucking or fucking.

Valentines day was ok..i hate the holiday...i drank with my parents, ate shrimp, and ate dark chocolate truffles. I had a bit too much to drink...3 bottles of wine to be exact. I apparently kept laughing, falling on the floor, and screaming that i was a slut. I talked to people that I did not even remember talking to. The next day I talked to a friend from Oregon and i apparently had a long convo with him about how him and i were sluts and how much i loved cock. The only think i remember is being on the floor laughing and drewling on the tile. I was supposed to do a favor for my grandpa at 6 am...my mom woke me up and i was so drunk...i drove cus God is great...but my head was killing me and my world was spinning...I got back and had a terribl headache. My mom had gone out earlier in the morning and apparently her car broke down. She kept calling me and calling me....I woke up at 9 am and saw 15 misssed calls from her. I call her and she is outside of the house, unable to come in (she, for some reason, doesnt have house keys). So i wake up and i open the door and i dont care about her..i just run to bed. She comes into the room and begins to scream at me, she then takes my deodorant and starts to hit me with it....so i turn around and i try to hold her back with my leg. It seems I pushed her....she fell on some furniture i have in the room...everything i had fell and broke....she then turns the room light on and begins to call me a drunk...so i get the broken things from the floor and i begin to throw them on the room lamp...trying to break it...she then says u r fucking crazy (in spanish) and locks the door. Five minutes later pass and the maid walks in asking (in spanish) why my mom was mad....i blur out..I dont know and i dont care, close the door and let me sleep..........she comes in 10 minutes after screaming (in spanish) ''THERE IS A BIG DICK ON THE FLOOR...THERE IS A BIG DICK ON THE FLOOR" THIS IS WHY UR MOM IS MAD SHE SAW THE BIG DICK ON THE FLOOR.....i coul care less...i turn around and i see her holding my bad, a red wig coming out of the bag, and my dildo (RICKY).

...........APPARENTLY ricky was hanging out of my bag and my bag was on the living room floor...with my red wig next to it and 200 dollars laying besides it...i sit up...my eyes half closed and i say ...DO NOT WORRY SHE HAS SEEN THE DICK BEFORE.....i grab it from her, throw the bag on the floor and tell her to leave and to let me sleep.....i woke up at 3 pm and i laughed like crazy for like 30 minutes.....


by the way...i would trade my valentines for ashley dequillas and sean barker valentine....I WANT THAT ! 'nough said...


so amsterdam...i mean after all thats why i have this fucking blog....NO AMSTERDAM...NO VISA....THE IMMIGRATION OFFICE DOES NOT ACCEPT THE SCHOOL'S LETTER CUS THE LETTER WAS WRITTEN IN THE AMERICAN FORM OF WRITING DATES--AS IN MONTH/DAYS/YR....THEY WANT THE LETTER IN THE EUROPEAN FORM OF DAY/MONTH/YR.......THEY ALSO REFUSE THE LETTER CUS IT SAYS...EXPECTED TO COME...THY THINK ITS TOO VAGUE...THEY WANT IT TO SAY...IS COMING BACK.......THEN THE LADY IN CHARGE OF THE PROGRAM SENDS ME ANOTHER EMAIL AND TELLS ME THAT SHE IS WORRIED I MIGHT MISS UP TO A MONTH OF CLASSES AND THAT I SHOULD LOOK FOR OTHER THINGS TO DO AND NOT GO TO AMSTERDAM...AT FIRST I AM LIKE NOOOOO! BUT THEN I WENT ON MINIUSA.COM AND THEN I WAS LIKE UMM I COULD BUY A CAR....AND STAY IN MIAMI TILL THE FALL OF 07!!! NOW I AM THINKING THAT I WILL WAIT TILL THIS FRIDAY...IF BY THIS FRIDAY THE OFFICE IS STILL GIVING ME SHIT FOR IT...I WILL B LIKE THXS BUT NO THANKS!! AND I WILL TAKE MY MONEY AND TRAVEL EUROPE FOR 3 MONTHS...NOT ATTENDING CLASSES..JUST TRAVELING THRU THE CONTINENT........

No comments: