Saturday, February 24, 2007

Weird mood and Travels !

Ok, so I have not left my house in about a week. I refuse to waste money from my bank account. I sent an e-mail to the proram people from Amsterdam and I told them that it was pointless for me to wait any longer--I have already missed a month. I proceeded to book my flights for Mexico City, New York City, and Amsterdam/Europe! My mother does not know, and I won't tell her until I board the plane "BYE MOM, SEE U IN 3 MONTHS!!" in true Freddy fashion ! I told my dad I was booking a flight to Mexico and he said ...."Ok, fun! bring me tequila!" During my travels around Europe I plan to create a cock book...well Mexico too. I want to take pictures of peoples cocks--those that I will sleep with and even those that just want their members to be immortilized in a book ! So, if you are in Europe around the time I will be in the Old World and you happen to be a man or even a chick with a dick...take a pic ! its your choice whether it be limp, erect! any cocks are welcomed --black, white, old, young, large, thick, thin, small....Like I said, some will be people I will sleep with, but others are welcomed!

I AM UBER EXCITED....I THINK IT BEATS STUDYING IN AMSTERDAM,...ILL BE THE GYPSY QUEEN !

I have not been able to sleep at all, so my daddy prescribed valium, i'm gonna pick it up today ! yay ! valium and beer, how does that sound?!?!? hehehehe Also I have been avoiding sexual contact. I have this man that works for the Miami police dept. and he keeps e-mailing me and texting me and I just ignore the messages. Another kid also keeps texting me--he is different. I texted him last week and he didnt answer till this week...HONEY YOU HAVE IT ALL WRONG ...I FUCK WHEN I WANT TO ! I HOOK UP IN MY TERMS !
GET IT RIGHT BIATCH !

1 comment:

thirdplanetwatcher said...

I can't wait for you guys to come to Prague!! I'll look for some hostels for you, but you know, I have a place...it'll be free!!