Saturday, February 10, 2007

Freddy Goes all Naomi Campbell on some Queen...

I was not supposed to go out tonight, i have not been sleeping well and the plan was to stay in, shower and take sleeping pills in order to have an attempt at sleeping.

I was called by a friend and he wanted to go to miami beach. It was around 2 am and I figured I would stay up chatting anyways so I might as well go out. I picked him up at some lesbians house, which was awkward cus I dislike them and its just 'gay drama'--anyways we went to the beach around collins and 85 street. Not to beat around the bush, my friend got head from this man and he came 3 times and I was looking at some man getting fucked right in front of my eyes. This drunk man kept following me calling me "MAMITA" and saying things like "let me eat ur ass and fuck it". I asked him to not follow me cus I did not want him, he complied and that was that. There was this cute guy walking around but later i noticed he was wearing a mini skirt and spandex !!! lol lol so anyways....this man, who was vry cute, was getting head from some random man, my friend and I were just looking and then the man got annoyed. IF YOU PLAN TO UCK IN PUBLIC, DO NOT GET MAD CUS PEOPLE R LOOKING! anyways.....he starts bitching and my friend leaves---i stayed and i said...hey this is public ! dont fuck in public if you are bothered by people around u.......so we start bitching at each other and my friend tries to pull me away....the man then asks "what the fuck is your problem" and i turn around and I start going off in spanish....he then kicks me.....I then threw him in some bush and threw myself on him....we rolled around the sand for a few and somehow we raised ourselves off.

If you know me, you know that when I am mad I get psycho. This man is trying to keep me away with one hand and trying to slap me with the other...i grab one of the arm and i twist it...he then slaps me with the other and i go for the neck (I LOVE CHOKING PEOPLE) I then continued to choke him as he slapped me....i ripped his tank top off and attempt to stick my fingers in his eyes---I LEARNED A THING OR 2 AT RAPE PREVENTION CLASS!!!As I am trying to stick my fingers in his eyes, he continues to try to hold me at a distance and swing slaps with the other. He then lets go and begins to run....I run behind him and tackled him, we roll around some more and he gEts up and starts running...i grab an old coconut that was on the sand and i run behind him...this time he ran faster and I just got to throw the coconut on his back...i didnt hit him where i wanted to hit him...I am a horrible pitcher WONDERFUL CATCHER (WINK). The coconut hit him just above his ass but not that hard.....and that was that...my ear was hurting a lot and my cheek had a burning sensation.... he was with two other fags...1 just ran behind him and the other one just said...was there really any need for this...and i screamed YES BITCH AND TELL HIM TO COME BACK THAT I WANT TO CONTINUE....my friend didnt do shit...i just heard him say "Ill call Miami Beach Police and "STOP STOP"

My friend then got paranoid and started saying that the guy was gonna come back with a knife or a gun ....so we left and that was how my night ended....when i licked my lips i tasted blood and noticed i had a cut lip...I love fighting with fags lol it was oddly fun on the ride back home my friend and i just laughed about the whole thing and about how trashy i am

2 comments:

La Experiencia Argentina said...

Haha, omg...

Can I write the unauthorized book about your life, please?

The whole time during this story, becuase you didn't specify otherwise, I thought the man was naked... haha. Maybe it's my imagination...

SO HOT.

Anyway, uhm... I LOVE YOU

thirdplanetwatcher said...

BEST FIGHT EVER!!!!