Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Cock as Folgers?!???????

The infamous 23 yr old that looks as though he is 16 and I met up once more. He asked for a female friend that would suck him off--it seems he wants me and a girl to give him head at the same time. I told him i didn't really know of any girl that would be up for the deed to which he replied "R u serious? or are u being greedy?" GREEDY?!?! WHAT THE FUCK !! UR DICK IS GOOD BUT IT AINT THE SHIT! and plus u r not the only one im seeing :) ! and for those that know me, i enjoy group efforts ! lol im big into community work.....i started to tell him that i dont really know any freaky girl, that i have been searching for a girl to fuck me with a strap on but havent been able to find one....so now he wants to find a girl that would fuck me as im blowing him...KIDS THESE DAYS !

I am no stranger to role playing, and in fact i enjoy it very much ! theres another kid i hook u with and his thing is guys dressing up as women....well lets just say i was wearing the red wig that day ! lol it was hilarious....i talk to myself somtimes...as in have conversation in my mind....and i was just saying how ridiculous the scene was....i kept trying to keep the wig from falling off !!! as he said "be a good girl!oh yeah nice" lol
i used to see a miami dade police department investigator...the poor guy...he is sooo hot he is like 30 ...shaved head!!!! guys with shaved heads drive me cray cray !!!! he is tall !!!!! lalala but the poor man is a 1 minute man !!! im always amused by him, cus he is in the closet but he makes a big deal about hooking up....i dont really care i mean i see him every now and then and for like 5 minutes....well he called me and said he was in my neighborhood!!! he passed by and my parents were asleep!!! hehehe (i never learn) we had oral and then he said can i fuck u !? i was like sure! --i was so amazed he hadnt cum--so he put on the condom and fucked me....MEN ! PLZ! DONT JUST STICK IT IN!! LEARN HOW TO STICK IT IN !!! anyways...it went in and that was it...he didnt move....he came from just being inside....he said "oh shit im coming" to which i said..."u r kiddin right?" and he said no im sorry....and i said...in a joking manner of course "next time take the blue pill...hahaha"

even though it was bad fucking, and no real fucking took place...i was hungry...it was like 3 am and my lesbian aunt was also hungry....we decided to go to the 24 hr pizzeria and eat pizza....we got there and my aunt started ordering beers...and beers..and more beers!! she was tipsy and started to bitch out the waitress...i just kept brushing it off and asking for forgiveness--i thought gay men had inner anger!! tuesday night we went to the movies--my aunt and i--and i cancelled on a hook up....thats right! i didnt call him back cus i was watching a movie !! that was that and i didnt think much of it...but now, this morning i am so horny...i woke up horny ---sort of those folgers commercial where the woman wakes up cus of the coffee odor...well in my case it was cock ....i just wanted some!!! lol but i had bread dipped in milk and now im better !! i think the fact that i caught my aunt having phone sex didnt help the matter...this woman was in the sofa at 7 am having phone sex..."oh yeah touch your pussy"...sick...my whole family is sick !

1 comment:

Lu, "la chelita" said...

"sort of those folgers commercial where the woman wakes up cus of the coffee odor...well in my case it was cock ..."

You know what I think actually resembles the smell of dick? The smell of melons, honeydew ones and the other kind. They smell so much like jizz, dontcha think?