Saturday, February 24, 2007

Airport

I continue with my insomnia, but now I have vicodin to help me in my sleepless nights. I was supposed to pick up a family member from the airport today at 11 am. I got there 20 mins late accompanied by my grandfather. We went around the airport for like 30 mins trying to find the right gate. The plane was shown as having arrived at 11 02 am so we figured out that the person was already out. We went to the gate that she was supposed to come out of and waited, waited, and waited!!! She never came out...in fact no1 came out! It was desolate...except for like 3 other people waiting for people to arrive. So I was leaning forward on the railing, hating the fact that I had to wait...cus i hate to wait on people!!! I noticed this cute older (as in mid 30s) security guy standing around. I followed him with my eyes for a bit but then went around the 3 diff airport floors looking for this lady. I came back and I continued to lean on the railing. The man began to touch his crotch and stick his tongue out at me. I was turned on by him. So i moved to the opposite side of the room and continued the eye game. He would touch his cock and i would l would lick my lips. I would act coy and he would lick his lips!! My grandfather was standing next to me bitching at the fact that we had been waiting for like 2 hrs by now. He also bitched about the fact that I had forgotten my cell phone at home and none of us had quarters to call the house, and the mean lady from the smoothie place refused to give us change.

Sexual cruising at its bet--I always tell my fag hags that is all about the eyes and they never believe me. Gay men plz explain! It is all in the looks you give and are given. I turned around and I tell my grandfather that I need to go to the bathroom (which is conveniently right behind where the guy is standing). I go in and I begin to wash my hands, a man is there peeing and then leaves. After he leaves the security guard walks in and goes into the invalid stall! He leaves the door open and mimicks peeing. I am looking at what is going on thru my mirror which is at an angle from his door. I see that he turns sideways and has an erection which he is stroking. As I prepare to approach him, some kid walks in. The kid washed his hand and combed his hair for like 3 hrs it seemed to me. I was just standing there looking at the mirror and making believe my hands are really all that dirty. The kid leaves and its kill time. I approach the stall and the man is jacking off....i go inside jack him off for 2 second and kneel down and ggive him a 3 sec blow job! His cock was curved up, small 2 average in both length and thickness, and he is uncut. Nothing extraordinary--but the setting and the circumstances were. He then tells me to get out and hands me a pen...I get a paper towel and write down my number along with my alias (one of many). I then come back in and we make out for literally 2 seconds and he cums...I leave and I go back to my grandpa. I continue to lean forward on the railing and listening to my granfather bitch. The security guy came out, he went inside some PERSONEL ONLY doors and i did not see any more of him ... i just smiled.

I sometimes wonder about my life, about my experiences, and about some decisions I make. I know I am filling out the prototype of what gay is or rather what people deemed to be the "gay type". However, I do things at the spur of the moment, I regret none because i see them as learning experiences and just being part of my crazy youth. My life is sometimes amusing, scary, and completely devoid of any sort of restraint/common sense. Hopefully I will have many moments like this in Europe.

By the way if you cared about the family member lost in the MIA...we found her on the arrival section--crying!

1 comment:

thirdplanetwatcher said...

A. It IS all in the looks. Trust me ladies, I live in a land where most of the men don't speak English.

B. I love that you have no shame. It makes you all the more AWESOME!!!

C. I am pretty positive that you will have plenty of experiences like these in Europe. They are all waiting for you!!