Friday, March 2, 2007

My first day in Mexico City


My plane left Miami around 6 50 am. I had never traveled on MEXICANA before, it was very nice and since it was empty, I got to stretch out my feet and sleep for the duration of the flight. This annoying man kept jumping from seat to seat, leaving behind piles of pillows and blankets!! In first class 2 Mexican actors sitting right net to each other. I love one of them, but of course I do not get star struck, unless its Madonna! We arrived in Mexico and as soon as I stepped off the plane I smelled this nasty ass odor, I assume it has to do with pollution and things like that. I went around the airport trying to find a place to get dollars. The ATM's gave me back money in pesos, which is bad cus I have no idea of how much I am spending. I also got a cell phone for the time I am going to be here. I took a taxi to the hotel and made friends with the driver--I asked him to drive me around places while I am here and I would just pay him for his day's work. The area around the airport is very poor, atleast from just looking at it.

I walked around the area where my hotel is located--its amazing. I am near 2 of the most important avenues in all of Mexico...Reforma and Insurgentes. I am also steps away from Roma, Condesa, and the gay hang out Zona Rosa. I walked around and took pics...i kept looking back just to see if any robber/kidnapper was following me. I went to a sex shop where i bumped against some dildos and basically made a mess. I wanted to go into the XXX peeps show rooms--just from standing there I could see only gay men entering...apparently they have gloryholes!! lol I then had lunch at a restaurant right across the sex shop, where if you buy 2 drinks you eat for free. I got margaritas 47 pesos each (roughly around 4.50 dollars) and i ate this mix of beef, chicken, and some strange spicy thing. The woman loved my spanish accent and she told me of places to go at night. They had a Brazilian band playing during this whole time and I am not quite sure if they were actually Brazilian. I then went to the Wax Museum---really bad none of the people look like who they are supposed to look like. But it was fun none the less...people were especially freaked out by some of my obscene poses I did with famous Mexicans! I went back to my room napped till 9 pm..i was so tired and my head was hurtin !! I did not go out that night...i was supposed to met 2 gay guys at a bar but i felt like shit....my body ache, i had a fever, and my head was hurting...i still do not feel well but whatver...im goin gto the pyramids and then i dunno where...tonight i am going to Living an amazing club which reminds of Coliseum!

No comments: