Friday, March 9, 2007

The end of Mexico, Miami, NYC, Europe, and back to normality

So, as you have heard Mexico was amazing. Better than expected, I never knew I would like it as much as I did, i will surely be back. I got to Miami and was detained by the American authorities, it seems there is a person with my same name and age that has been convicted for murder, so they wanted to make sure that it wasnt the same person. I got to Miami and I was so tired that I cancelled my WeIt is now dnesday flight to NYC and instead scheduled it for Thursday morning. I took the flight Thursday morning and got to NYC at 12 pm. The fucking plane had technical difficulties so we sat on the runway for about 2 hrs in Charlottesville North Carolina. I took a shuttle to Kristen's office in downtown Manhattan, hoping to save some extra dollars. What a mistake that was!!!! The man picked up 5 other people and then took them first --i was the last person to be dropped off at 3 pm !!!!! 2 hrs in that fucking shuttle driving aroung Manhattan's traffic is not cute--tho sight seeing was nice. I had a wonderful lunch with Kristen and then I took a taxi to JFK for my 6 20 flight to Zurich. I got to the check-in counter at 6pm i.e I missed that flight....I was scheduled to take the 7 40pm flight to Geneva cus the Zurich 9 pm flight was too full...I sat in some of the most uncomfortable seats ever!!! in the middle isle sitting in between 2 old asian women. The food was good tho, we were fed dinner and breakfast. I guess I dozed off during the 8 hr trip cus it did not feel as long. It is now around 10 something am in Geneva--4 22 am Eastern American time. I am supposed to fly to Zurich then to Amsterdam--finally! The guy Ashley and I are staying with promises to be a freak--if not a killer. He asked if Ashley wore thongs and then told me to knock on the basement window if the door bell did not work---I got him off Craigslist Amsterdam in an effort to save some money.

So I went through a time--time i spent in Mexico--where fucking or cock were not in my mind. I was a strange place for me to be in since I am always thinking about the next cock to come by. But after that 3some where the cat and I were making eye contact as I had a limp cock in ass crack--my sex drive was non existent. This was maybe about 2 weeks??? I thought I would need to get on the blue pill !!! But the last day of my Mexico trip I got horny again and all I wanted was sex. I got to Miami and some man (Eric the Mini cooper kid) texted me and asked "Do you want milk?" I said SURE! but then I told him i did not have a car and he never texted me back....i guess people dont want to be bothered even though we live fairly close to each other. When I got to NYC this man named Jonathan who I supposedly slept with called me...he wanted to see me during lunch time....NOW ! I never tell my Miami hook ups that I am not in town---i just dont! Even when I am in VA i tell them that i am vry busy or that I needed to leave Miami for a few days. So i told him I was working (which he was very surprised) and i told him i could not meet him until the night time. I hope he didnt call cus if he did my phone was off cus i was in a plane to Geneva.

There are so many hot men here ummmmmmm and their style of clothing and demeanor is so fucking arousing. Some are just ridiculously attractive ..others are ok but the way they dresss ummm ---behind I have left the trashy A&F look and I am so glad !!!! I want sex!!! I WANT FUCKING ! AMSTERDAM HERE WE COME !!! WOMAN GET UR STRAP ON READY !!!

2 comments:

thirdplanetwatcher said...

AND IN TWO DAYS YOU'LL BE HERE!!! YAY!!!

La Experiencia Argentina said...

Yay... have fun in Amsterdam with my people!

I miss you!