Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Same old shit, and a deeper look into Amsterdam

So, things with Ashley have not been all that great. After I told her I might be leaving to Prague a day ealier, the bitch flipped a shit--I then went to her made up bed she has in the first floor and supposedly I interrupted her masturbation. Today, early in the morning she wanted to ash her pipe, she asked me for a bag I have and I said "No, do not ash there!" so she went ahead and did it anyways. I got up and got the bag from her, I wanted to spill the ashes on the bed! Of course Ashley is already the reigning queen of drama, and a high Ashley is even worst. She started screaming and saying that I had physically attacked her--which I did not, but if you were to live with her a physical attack would be understandable. She then began to kick me or attempt to...BITCH I WONT STAND THERE AND GET HIT BY YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASS!! YOU MUST BE MISTAKEN! With so many canals around the city is a shame she won't get to drown in one of them, I would even buy her tulips to accompany her bloated corpse.

Moving on to important things--

Last posting I left talking about dungeons. Well, Sunday night I went to another one, this one called the "Eagle". This one happens to be in a row of dungeons/bars/clubs. I think it goes something like this: Cockring, Eagle, Dirty Dicks, Gay Cinema, and across the street the world's first leather bar--Argos. So anyways, Eagle is like Cuckoos nest but much cleaner looking and there is more light. You go down some stairs and there is a bench running around the back wall and a doorless room in the middle. Guys sit around and cruise for sex. There was this man wearing rubber/elastic chaps and nothing else. His ass was all out in the open and he kept going around touching peoples crotches and getting fucked--you never know how much your assless chaps will help you! Oh yeah, as a side note, these places tend to be leather/denim/dom type of places so I sported out my denim, I dunno if i was successful but I did not want to be out of place. Jeans, denim jacket look....hideous combination even though many of you wear it--but I felt forced to, I did not wanna feel left out. Anyways, I walk around and this tall ass blond/red haired guy and I have eye contact. After much looking we start to make out...we then go into another part of the "dungeon" which has private room and we had sex! He was very nice except for the fact that I own one less t shirt now since the one I was wearing was ripped in a moment of passion. So after everything he stays there and I was just thinking to myself--"You can leave now! We are not gonna talk!" Ugh men and their need to communicate!!! So anyways I go around and there is this kid sucking some mans cock....I stand next to them and the man that is getting blown begins to touch my crotch....out of nowhere the kid sucking dick begins to vomit!! Yes, vomit!!! Ugh, It must have been onli liquor cus I could smell the strong acidic taste....but in those leather scenes vomitting and pissing and shit like that (no pun intended) is welcomed! So the guy kept sucking the mans dick and no1 said anything....but he vomitted again and I screamed cus I thought it had gotten on my Diesel shoes!! so anyways...I went to sit and drink a heineken...I observed some man getting fucked, some man sucking dick and getting fucked at the same time, and another man just pull down his pants bend over and wait for the next passerby--it was so funny to watch...he got fucked and when the guy left this guy just pulled up his pants and moved on to the next. FAGGOTS ARE TRULY SICK !!! Anyways, I meet this really hot guy, kind of short but great body and great dick! He had a cockring on and all of you know, or should know, how annoying sucking dick with cock rings on is! So anyways, the kid had a gorgeous dick but all he wanted was to get his ass eaten...so i did. I must have eaten his ass for about an hr, my tongue was hurting already...then he asked me to bite him and bite him hard i did...everywhere! His back his front his ass his dick....that was so weird he demanded for his dick to be bitten! After that I left...outside is really funny...cus since all these bars are next to each other people check in their bags or coats and they bar hop! There was this man in a leather thong and a dog collar crawling around in the sidewalk going from one bar to the next. Also, I forgot to mention, inside the eagle some man was getting beat up and he loved it...i mean i dunno dutch but it sounded as tho he was asking for more!

I have been sleeping for abnormally long periods of time in this trip....I woke up really late and just walked around the city for a bit and I also went to Anne Frank's house. Its a very sad tour I must say and the house is desolate except for a few pictures and letters etc...I especially liked the huge cafe next door to it! really touching add on! I left my name on the Anne Frank's virtual tree memorial which I find it to be really cool! The Homonument, monument to those queers persecuted by the Nazis, is across from the Anne Frank's house...its pretty simple and if you ask me it lacks fierceness but it is a nice touch I guess. I also did some shopping, I have an obsession for bags, men purses!! I love them...I bought some huge bag, another messengerm and some jacket and a scarf!! Tuesday I did not do shit I slept all day and smoked some pot but not a lot. When I decided to leave and visit Rembrandt's house it was close as well as the Jewish History museum. I did go today, Rembrandts house is gorgeous, too bad you cant take pics, the Jewish Museum has some amazing pictures taken by Robert Capa and the Great Synagogue is gorgeous inside with some really neat artifacts! I also went to the flea market, china town, Our Lord of the Attic and some other church there.

The 2 churched which I went today are in the Red Light District. Those women start working early. I did notice that the day prostitutes are considerably older, fatter, and just plain down ugly compared to the night ones. It was nice seeing business men going in to see them. I also saw transexual prostitutes....one of them had a very large penis and she called on a guy and said "bring me food i am so hungry, have not eaten for 2 days cus of the drugs". I passes by the gay cinema and some man was standing across the street from it. I did not think much of him cus I figured he was trying to sell me coke like all the other people in the red light district. But he was not, he followed me and offered me sex. He said he would pay for my entrance into the gay cinema and that he would fuck me with his big dick. I kept saying no and after much braggin about his large penis I said "hahaha I have seen my share do not worry". He kept walking beside me and finally we went into a side alley and he showed me his dick. It wasnt long but it was thick...looked like a hammer. For some reason I kep saying no, I guess i did not want to go to the cinema but then he told me he had a place. The place ended up being in one of the brothels. We went in and I guess he knows the prostitutes cus we were allowed in and I gave him head lol it was ok head, he ended up jacking off cus I was too worried about my bag and I kept holding on to it...he also came on my shoes lol THANK YOU VERY MUCH! That was fun I guess I dunno, after that I went into the Lord of the Attic, the clandestine catholic church to purify my soul !!!

No comments: