Thursday, March 29, 2007

Algerian Pervert

I have not gone out in Barcelona a lot. Atleast at night time. I am always so tired from all the sight seeing I do--there is so much to see; Plus I have this thing where I hate to be seen sleeping...unless I have had the time to look like Miss Veronia Lake reclining in a Louis XIV sofa, and since I am sleeping in the living room, I need to wake up early and get done!! Anyways, I decided to go to a gay bar last night, that was fun! I dunno if it was a gay bar or a brothel. I got there and basically everyone was looking for sex. I stood around for a bit and then walked around for a bit. I encountered this guy that wanted to fuck me or as they say around here "FOLLAR". He was drunk and I was able to smell the alcohol so I decided not to--I hate guys that smell like liquor or poppers!!! anywho...I said no and he continued to insist on fucking! I kept saying no and he started to grab me by the arm...I tried to walk away and he would just follow me...it got to be so annoying...why can´t guys take no for an answer! Then he said..do not worry it will be short...HELLO!!! IF I SAID NO AT THE BEGINNING, TELLING ME THAT YOU ARE A 1 MINUTE MAN WON´T HELP THE SITUATION!So I was finally able to get away from him...then some man was jacking off in the hallway and 2 were jerking each other and I was just standing around talking to a friend. Out of nowhere this man runs out of the bar and begins to follow some man around...it seems they were trying to steal his car....it was funny cus the man was wearing a gas mask and some rubber suit (this place has some weird ass clothing requirement and every 1st tuesday of the month they have golden shower Tuesdays). So I meet this Algerian man that did not speak spanish that well or english--he just spoke french. He also wanted to fuck me...but this time this guy was not drunk. He kept telling me that he would fuck me and he would go to sleep...i kept saying "go to sleep, take some sleeping pills" I also said no to him!! Isn´t that AWESOMME!!! The only prob was that he could not take no as an answer--he kept bothering me and bothering me and telling me that i was not a guy that i was a girl and that he wanted to fuck my ass like a vagina! So I made out with him for a bit and then walked away--everytime I would walk away he would show up there again...and start asking for sex, I kept pointing at people and saying "Look there are more". It got to be so annoying that I left the bar...I left my friend there and just left...some people can be so annoying.

I love staying with my friend, he buys me whatever I want (foodwise) and he cooks for me and i am basically alone the whole day cus he works a lot. His roommate came back from miami today screaming that he needed to get fucked...he says he has not had sex in 8 days and he is about to crawl up on the walls. He is so funny and just a whore I LOVE HIM ! and so hot, too bad he is a big bottom !!!! He bought this jockstrap he was so excited about...apparently he bought it for 4 dollars and he could never get that here for less than 10 euros! He keeps walking around the apartment in his new jockstrap begging to get fucked! We smoked some weed in the balcony and he left to the sauna ! My friend and I are in the room watching a spanish gossip show about a baroness and her slutty past...he is horny and so am i ...i wonder how this will end!

No comments: