Tuesday, April 3, 2007

The end of Barcelona, the start of Sevilla--"Damn you Colonel Sanders!! Damn You!!"

Ok, so Barcelona is an amazing city lalala but I shouldn't have stayed for a whole week there--but it was a free stay so what the hell, i should not complaint. I ended up having oral sex with my friend that night and then that was that. Then one night I came home and he was getting fucked by this really cute guy! I left the house shorthly after--i just checked my mail and i heard them have sex and then went to KFC. I had some amazing chicken (yes!!!, chicken does taste like chicken here and potatoes like actual potatoes, not plastic with fake flavor like in the states). Then I went on a cock hunt. I got to this place there were a few guys around hanging out and what not then I saw this man touching his crotch. I knew I didn't really want anal cus I wanted to take a shit! The chicken gave me the runs--or the 6 jalapenos I ate, I dunno. I only wanted oral! So I walk around see some man getting head by this trannie and then I encounter the guy that was touching his dick earlier on. So we look at each other a couple of times then he approached and touches my crotch and my ass. We pull our pants down and begind to jerk each other...I DO HATE THIS! I MEAN WHAT AM I 12???? I am over the exploring I AM READY FOR THE CONQUERING!!! So I kneel down and give him head...with my luck the man ended up having premature ejaculation....cus he was telling me to stop every now and then saying he was about to cum...so he turns me around (I knew this was a bad idea) and he begins to finger me...But i hate fingering i mean some people are just too damn rough and a nail isnt soft !!! So he put on a condon and he wants to fuck me ...i dont really want to but what the hell...so He puts it in fucks me for like a second and then pulls out...unfortunately Colonel Sanders came out a bit !! and it was a soiled experienced....not a lot!!! a bit! So thank you Colonel !!!!

That night I wet back home I packed and left for the airport. I arrived in Sevilla and the man that I am staying with is a big gay man that works for the electric company! I walked around Seville for a bit and then went to mass at the cathedral..i am very pious !!!!! Then i went to some of the processions for palm sunday and it was amazing. I enjoy all these things tho, I love the pagentry and the pomp! I have been doing the same thing for the past 2 days...everywhere u go there is a processions passing by and u cant help but get involved in it. Last night however I wanted to go to bar/club. I ad read about a bar with a dark room and U know how much I like those....so i went on the hunt. I could not find it apparently its closed cus the building that was supposed to be is a doctors office now ?!?! COVERT ?? I DUNNO....so i pass by this bar with a teddy bear non sign on the door....and i see a queen come out...so im like oh lok a gay bar....so i cross the street and try to open it but its close! a few seconds after a man opens the door and lets me in...very cript keeper type! I felt like an underground closet case...they have cameras where they see who is at the door and whn they open it they look around to check the streets..it is not a very welcoming gay city i think. So i walk in and order a drink...every1 there is a bear!!!!! BIG FAT HAIRY BEARED MEN THAT R INTO LEATHR AND MOST INTO FISTING!! the bouncer was fun this 7 foot tall bearded man that was more womanly than i was..he opened his mouth and butterflies came out of it!! He talked in she pronouns and was talking about spanish fans and mantillas!! Then a daddy bear approached me and he said...hello there stud! want a daddy bear tonight...in spanis.........i said no gracias drank my rum and coke and left! I hate that scene it isnt me ...where are the bars with the overly made gay guy wearing all D&G, drinking apple tinys and dancing around to Jump by madonna?!?!?!

No comments: