Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Seville´s Train station

My trip back to Barcelona was supposed to be a smooth one. I was supposed to get to Sevilla´s train station, buy my ticket, and take the TRAINHOTEL to Barcelona. Of course, my trips are never smooth---I even have problems getting to Virginia sometimes. I get to the Sevilla stationa and the last train to leave for Barcelona, the overnight one, is packed to capacity. I am told I have to wait till Tuesday (today) and see if my trip would be possible. I no longer had a hotel or a place to stay at and I had practically no cash, except for the money I was going to use to buy the ticket. So I decided to stay thw hole night at the station and just wait for the morning to buy my ticket. I stay there and then at like 12 30 am they close the fucking station. They kick me out and I am left to wonder the streets of Sevilla with the luggage I had with me. I go outside and try to catch a taxi to nowhere cus I did not have a place to go...and of ocurse no taxis pass by. The train station opens at 4 30 am again so I decided to sit outside and just wait for it to open. I was already imagining being killed by a fellow homeless or having my money and laptop stolen. Fortunately nothing happened, tho laying on that hard floor for 4 hrs isnt a fun thing to do. So i go back into the station at 4 30 when they finally open the station and at 6 am when they open the ticket counter they tell me that Barcelona is all taken...no room in any of the 4 trains that leave for Barcelona. There are no more trains for tomorrow either--apparently Barcelona is all boked for 4 days!!! So the train option is out. I finally got Lizzie to buy me a ticket with her card and and I am supposed to leave on Thursday....on a PLANE!!!! ughhhhhhhh not having ur cards in a foreign country sucks asshole!!!!!!!!!! thank god the card is in the mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The most interesting part of the night was the bathroom. I didnt know it and I just happened to have found it out by mistake. I was about to leave the station but then I had to pee. I go in the bathroom and there are a couple of men giving each other werid looks. The voice of experience tells me that the Sevilla bathroom is a hook up site....that and the drawings of cocks and assholes on the stalls. Since my honors thesis will be on cruising spots I decide to start my fieldwork. There is a line of men jacking off in their individual stalls like if this was not a public place. The last 2 go into one of the close stalls and I guess they had sex. Theres a man, opf about 33 yr of age and he keeps looking at me. He has a nerdy look to him--but a cute/clean look to him. I look at him and notice he has a cane!!! So we look at each other a couple of times more and we walk in and out of the bathroom and then I go into one of the close stalls and he goes in with me. HAHAHAHAHA he had such a nice dick....so we touched each other and I blew him for a few...I would have continued but he forgot to lock the door and some1 opened it in the middle of it. I just heard some1 surprised expression and then the door locked again...the man did not care he wanted to continue...I sort of freaked out and basically threw him out of the stall...then he began to knock on my door like a mad man--HE HAD FORGOTTEN HIS CANE!!!!!!! so i just threw it from under the door lol !!!Thats how i spent the hours at the train station actually...except for the times that it was close....this morning this really cute young guy was there jacking off !!!! I really wanted to do something more than just watch but he said he only liked to watch other pèople masturbate...LAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Then this other man that him and I ha an eye game for about 2 hrs!!!! he didnt wanan do anything in the bathroom...so we went outside to the place where they put the garbage and I sucked him off there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank God we were not in the states....all that going in and out and all those weird actions would have been suspicious and they would have prob thought I had a bomb hiding in my sphincter!

No comments: