Saturday, April 14, 2007

Barcelona finally

After my fiasco trying to get out of Sevilla I finally made my way to Barcelona in a plane. The trip was 2 hrs delayed and then when we finally got to Barcelona the fucking luggage never came out for like an hr. I did not get out of the airport till 1 30 am and by then the Metro was not working, so I had to take the bus and then a fucking taxi, and since I did not have enough money I did not know whether or not I would have enough!!! Anyways, Friday morning the fucking UPS man called me and told me that the package my mom had sent me was in Barcelona but it was not going to be delivered till Monday and if I wanted to pick it up earlier I would had to pick it up myself--so that is what I did. I got lost! it was outside of Barcelona and it was in some random factory place. The people around there kept telling me to go in different directions...so I would go up, then down, then back, then forward...took me an hr to find it--5 minutes before it was closing for siesta! The worst thing was that it was raining so I got soaking fucking wet. But yes finally I got my fucking cards...i activated them and then I was happy. Then I went to eat and the fucking cards were not working...it seems cus I was trying to use it in Spain for the first time ever my accounts had been frozen for security reasons. I went to sit a while in front of teh sagrada familia...I knew it was a cruisy park--at night--I did not think it was one during the day....especially when it was raining. I sat there cus I had to wait for my friend to get home cus I did not have keys and also I was waiting for my cards to reactivate.

So i am sitting there minding my own business and this bitch appraoches me asking me for a signature. I see that its a petition for the building of a center for death and mute people--- i THINK ITS GREAt so i give my signature tho I tell her that I do not live in Barcelona which she claims not to matter...then she asks me for money and I say that i dont have any and she gets pissed off!!! and then bitches at me for signing....then a man sits next to me and says "thats the way they steal money from tourist....they aint really working for no center" sickkkk people have no morals now. So now I am paranoid and I change benches.....then I notice the man looking at me and rubbing his cock...sickkkk then I start to stick my toungue out...I HAVE A LIZZARD COMPLEX....and then I move back to his bench...I begin to touch his cock and he starts to massage my back...a couple was sitting in a bench to our right eating cheese and bread and a group of people are on our left taking pics of the sagrada familia. Then the man tells me that he wants milk in my lips and that we should go somewhere where there are less people. I say no that I am actually waiting for someone. He then wants to stick his hand down my pants...so I sit sideways and he begins to try to finger my asshole.....it was easy cus I had no underware on ...i hadn't worn underware for like 3 days cus I had no clean underware or clean anything...I had not done laundry since Prague. It was actually weird cus he couldnt get to my asshole cus my asshole isnt at my side and since we had to pretend we were just sitting there...it was kind of an awkward arrangement...especially cus he put my scarf on his arm in order to cover it. So I leave and then he starts to follow me...i speed up and take another street---i didnt know if he wanted to fuck or steal from me!!!

Today I decided that It was time for me to leave Barcelona so I went to the train station and got a ticket. I also went to a cruisy toilet right near the ticket center. I went in had an eye contact with a guy but didnt think twice about it...i also had to go back cus I was supposed to have lunh with the people I am staying with....marcello and fer! So i go down to the metro and get a ticket--then I notice the guy from the bathroom there. I go in and I look back and he tells me to come back to him--so I do. I go back and he tells me if i had a place. I say no I live with my mother! and he says lets do something in the bathroom so i was like sure! So we go back up and he tells me to get in the invalid bathroom cus thats the only one that closes completely...I get in an after like 20 seconds he follows....then i sucked him off and he came very quickly!!! ughhhhhh and that was that. Then went to a mexican restaurant and Fer ran away cus he got diarrhea...u know us bottoms we got sensitive stomachs!!! We did have great lunch convo which involved him getting fucked by 21 men last week ! and how he was gonna do coke tonight and get fucked by t his man named guille! and how his dick was like 25 cm which he tells me its like 10 inches or 11 inches. We go back to the apt and apparently Fer had another guy coming over...so he locks me and Marcello in Marcellos room and then Marcellos bf came and us 3 were locked in the room...it was a bit uncomfortable for me cus i was sitting there and they were all over each other. Now I need to go out...somewhere--anywhere!!! cus Fer is getting fucked, marce and his bf are fucking in their bedroom and I am in the living room chatting and posting a blog. I hate going out alone especially to a club but what can i do ....i feel weird here. Tomorrow--MADRID!

1 comment:

La Experiencia Argentina said...

Haha, FREDDY...

I cannot believe I was chatting with you when that was happening... HAHA. How come you didn´t tell me that...

NOW I FEEL DIRTY.

Have fun and good luck in Madrid!

Drew.