Monday, March 26, 2007

Prague, Barcelona, Valencia, and back to Barcelona...

I did not go out in Prague that much but when I did I went out with a bang...even though it was snowing/rainy and a Monday night. I went out with Devon to Drakes and that was ummm ..a spectacle. I had been to Drakes in Amsterdam and that was good..but Prague--that was some professional shit. First of all this was also a bar not just a sex club....the gloryholes were actually fuck holes where not only could you fit your dick through them, you could put your whole body thru them. They also have underground dungeons with gloryhole wall, 2 huge cages, and a swing chair (which i rode). I sucked like 2 guys dick...and the last one was some spanish guy that lives in Prague...when he invited me to go over his house i ran away ...devon encountered someone with a bloody asshole and a cute sweater guy that sucked off every1 he saw. We then went to a bar and that was fun, we also went to a 24 hr food place and that was delish ! Then we got in the tram and i got a fucking ticket cus i didnt have a pass...that sucked even though it was only 25 dollars. The next day I left for Barcelona...

I go to Barcelona and did not have a place to stay...i ended up staying at this 4 star hotel and that was nice. I then met up and went out with Cait! We went to an bsinthe bar and then to a gay club. At the bar some random man that is friends of Lucia recognized us from facebook and introduced himself--OH THE POWER OF FACEBOOK! We then went to a gay bar where we saw 2 strippers and then there were men jerking off and i was touching one of the cocks and then ran over to Chris (caits friend) and rubbed my hands all over his mouth and face...this is funny cus has OCD and freaked out and proceeded to Purell his face and lips. Next day was the start of my vacatio from hell..i forgot my wallet at a cafe and therefore had to cancel my cards and had no money on me. Thank God i was in a country where i knew the language and I had cait with me and therefore had someone that could help me with the money situation. My mom was very unhelpful...she wired me some money and that is it....she did not really worry....then in Valencia some fucking kids (apparently romanian) stole my fucking camera...I hope they burn in the depth of hell !!These assholes i hope that they go around asking for money and get run over!!!!!!!!! I loved Valencia, more than I thought I would...and we got to see one of the supposed chalice...that was cool ! an dnow i am in barcelona...i finally found a way to have my bank wire me money so that is just an extra bonus!!! no more poor times for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I’ve been to Prague many times and I never get sick of it. This last time that I was there I saw live all the Slavia matches with Liberec, it’s a pity I wasn’t in Prague anymore when they won the last game and were champions. Anyway the environment in the stadium is amazing nothing like brutal hooligans from football. I found the city very safe, as you can check in this link form the government. I never had a problem for being out until late and alone or ever saw any incident.
What I also enjoy in this city is the night life, the Prague music clubs are all so cozy and have such a nice environment and decoration and make you want to stay long. If you or any of your friends want to go there again I leave you here a nice site with good clubs to go.