Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Xtacy, last days in amsterdam, and Praha

First Things First:

Sean Barker said I sucked off someone from school that is running for elections at WM--NOT TRUE! I dont even know the kid....and Ashley Bledsoe is saying it too (bitch is just jealous that the man i supposedly sucked (which i did not) is younger than 21, but more about that later). The people I have sucked off at school are minimal and third parties have always been witness to the action!

Anyways, now that I took care of that,

Last time I wrote on this blog I talked about blowing some stranger in a bathroom brothel in Amsterdam--really thick cock but not that long. Anyways, that was my last sexual encounter in Amsterdam, and do not ask for the total cus I really do not know it, when you are in dark, sweaty dungeons you can hardly keep track. I did do xtacy in Amsterdam, the hotel owner (allan) gave Ms. B (alias to protect the involved) pure xtacy or natural xtacy--which i sort of do not understand cus I thought xtacy was a drug made in labs! Anyhow, we pregamed in the hotel cus we are cheap and refused to buy liquor at the bars and then we went to Lellebels, the trannie bar around the corner from where we were staying. Ashley kept wanting to get fucked by one of the trannies, I think it was Renata. She kept wanting to get fucked by her and even offering to wear a strap on for her. After that we went to cooldown cafe and that was fun. It wa empty and the music was good and the xtacy was hitting me full force. I was having the time of my life dancing around and then Ashley freaked out and just wanted to go home. She left the club and I stayed, cus I mean I was having a great time even though the bar was 20% full. After 5 minutes Ashley returned with a coke dealer she had found in the streets, out of nowhere Ashley begins to bleed from her nose and her face is covered in blood...it was quite nasty. Apparently I was moving my arms and I hit her in the nose, I do not really remember, but anyhow...i figured that it was time to go home. In short, my xtacy high was ruined by ashley and her bloody nose, next time I want to do it with people that do not freak out and leave you or that bleed from their nose. We came back to the hotel and Ashley went down to Allan's bathroom to clean up...I asked the coke dealer to leave but he didnt want to...so i went down, though i do not remember going down the stairs and I asked Allan to kick the coke dealer out. I was so tired all I wanted to do was lay somwhere--bed floor i did not care. So I layed in Allan's jacuzzi....I layed there, chained smoke some Lucky cigs and also smoked a pre-rolled blunt I had in my pocket. Asley in the other hand was in the other room getting eaten out by Allan, the 62 yr old hotel owner. I kept hearing sounds and loud moans, so I figured she was getting fucked...apparently just oral ( i dunno how much I believe that)...so after much sounds and screams I decided to go up to my room and pass out...which I did. The next morning I find that my shirt is yellow and nasty from laying on that jacuzzi...i dunno what was on the floor of that shit tub! Anyways, my last day in Amsterdam started late, I went to the van gogh museum and met a new friend, Jenn thai! she is great..we had indian food for dinner and then went to a fw clubs around Rembrandt Plein. I liked Amsterdam, I did not love it! I am sort of glad I did not get to study there...I like Prague much more.

Prague is amazing. It is a beauty! The architecture is to die for and it is everything that a great Europea city should be. The czech people are really unfriendly,the italian tourist are extremely annyoying, and we need to light a machine in order to get warm water. I am staying near the tv tower, which apparently has a gay club that T AND TH they have nude bar...I will check it out. I have not done much partying...in fact I have not done partying at all. I am just so tired from sight seeing and there r so many places to see that all I want to do is stay home and sleep. I was "warned" tho to me it was a great piece of info...that czech men have huge penises, I dunno what he meant by huge, his huge could be my avg...we will see. I need to experience one czech man before I leave the Belle of Boheme, I won't promise the numbers I saw in Amsterdam but I do promise atleast one.

Moving to one low point of my trip...diarrhea !! Food in amsterdam made me shit water! I dunno what it was! I dunno if it was the fucking weed or the xtacy but I was shitting water and like paste like shit--Amorphous feces! So I came to Prague and the czech must have the worst food on earth. They only eat meat and potatoes and when I talk about meat they eat like wild boar!!! Anyhow...i went to breakfast and I was having breakfast and was gassy...so i farted and i was like okkk...then i wanted to fart again but this time it was shit! LIQUIFIED SHIT ! UGHHHH it was nasty , i really do hate shit--I know i am a freak and whatever but scatting is not one of my turn ons. I went to the bathroom cleaned and washed lol and threw away some nice pair of Calvin Kleins full of shit in the garbage of the bathroom...I was then forced to go around with no underware and with jeans...not a fun experience may I add...I am now better--no more diarrhea if you must know!

No comments: