Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Video, Asshole Eating, Pizza, and "Ricky"???

This week has been a very hectic one per se. I am still worried at the fact that I might be able to go to Amsterdam after all.
I called the consulate and this woman told me "You cannot go to the Netherlands unless you have a visa. You go you will be in big trouble"

anywho...

I met this guy that I am sure he thought I was a trannie...i mean I am no macho, but a trannie? I've always thought i was androgynous (SP) we met, we hung out and then came ...of course sex...HIS DICK WAS TINY...OMG tiny tiny !! No i am a ho, I am the first to admit, but such tiny dick do not go with me...so he blew me !! Yes that is right ! and I ate his asshole lol ....then i asked ....have u been fucked before...to which he replied ..."NO, I DO NOT LIKE IT" to which I said "WELL, YOU SEEM TO HAVE HAD SOMETHING UP THERE CUS YOU ARE NOT TIGHT"

HIS ASS WAS LOOSE!!! I THINK MINE WAS VIRGINAL COMPARED TO HIS AND IVE BEEN FUCKED A LOT !

anyways, he was not exciting ...yesterday at 2 am my dramatic extremely flamboyant gay friend and i decided to go have pizza...we went to Rey Pizza, the king of cuban pizza, when we got there i was like let me eat ur asshole...so i did for like 3 ins in the car before going into the place...while at the place I pulled out ricky, my dildo, from my bag and began to hit him ovr the head with it and throw it wround the table lol ....my friend then stood up pulled down his pants and showed some man his gstring lol....there was only one waitress at the place..she didnt care..she was whoring it up with a man across the room ...welcome to MIAMI !!! LOL

we finally left around 4 am and i ate his ass again lol but then i began to laugh maniachally cus i was like this is absolutely ridicccccc !! what am i doing ...and then he wanted to eat my ass to which i said "honey U are more woman than I would ever be...i am not a dyke" lol

i think i am losing my mind, i am definately more crazy louder than i ever was

BTW there is a yoitube video of me sucking cock....it will be deleted soon lol :)


CIAO BELLOS !

1 comment:

thirdplanetwatcher said...

omg i wanna see that video!!!