Wednesday, December 27, 2006

My Life Should be a show...


After today and after this posing I should probably erase my name and take out my picture from this blog.


Anyways...

I have days where I just want to dress up as a woman, and today was one of them. I do not feel like a woman (which baffles people_) I just think it is fun to dress up as one--or as Stacey would say "a trashy slutty woman". This morning I decided to also have sex...I hadn't had penetration sex in more than 3 weeks. I knew this guy and he is "str8" but likes fem guys that dress up...so I was like come overrrr. My mom, of course, took a long as time getting out of the house....he finally showed up we had sex--bad sex and that was that. I was wearing these knee length boots that tie up in the back, this mini skirt, and some shirt...he came really fast and his excuse was "this was the first time i have had sex in a really long time"

This made me realize that sex to me...or anal sex IS FUN! but it gets to a point where you r like "is this it?" I mean I was changing positions when i heard "I came already" and what did I say--"Oh, Ok, want a papertowel??" ..,with all the people I have been with its kind of like...good, so so, bad bad bad bad bad excellent bad bad bad.....so it is not comforting....during sex I just kept looking at my boots...i was like ohh they r gorgeoussss! why didnt i take them to school lol lol

so the day progressed...and this old hook up calls me...i have hooked up with him for agesssss....i started when i was 16....I used to love him at some point but anyways...he is like lets have sex...and i was like no i dont want sex..i do ant oral....lets have a 3some!!!!!!!

sooo i email this kid i had slept with last yr and i was like heyyyy want a 3some..he is like yeah i wanna get fucked...i was like thats cool cus i dont want to....so we meet up at 5 30 at the kids apartment...we have sex..or rather they have sex as i watch him fuck the other kid...i was so amused it was better than watching a movie....we leave and pass out for a couple of hours....


i had been talking to this guy for sometime and he likes guys that dress up...his wife is also out of the country till early Jan. so he invited me over...so i decide to dress....

make up, hair, dress, shoes, lalala and during all this I was hoping for 2 things
1. plz dont let my car break down
2. plz NO COP STOP ME

so i get there...oh wait...my riend who loves dressing up wanted to go so it was supposed to be a mini 3some......we get there all dressed up and this guy is cute...blonde blue eyed white guy (nothing terribly interesting) and we start talking --he starts touching both of us as we make out with each other and then we go for the kill lol lol

i pull down his underware and what do i see.... A TEDDY BEAR DICK

he must have been like 5
BITCH U AINT NO 7

GUYSSSSSSSS STOP MEASURING UR DICKS FROM UR BUTTHOLE TO THE TIP OF IT.....PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ DICKS SHOULD BE MEASURE FROM THE BASE TO THE TIP NOT FROM BUTTHOLE TO TIP!!!

so my friend and i are totally turned off
and we were like we r sorry we have to go we arent feeling it...he gets pissed off and offers to buy us new dresses for the 31!!!

we said no we left and went to get a bite to eat....laughed and laughed as we took off our bras in one of the intersections, took off our skirts in the other, and tried to dress up as "guys"

the night is still young....but i think i am staying and wiritng my long overdue paper...if it isnt that way ill write about it...maybe ill meet some1 else !!

No comments: