Friday, December 22, 2006

What ? and Why?


Ok, so this has nothing to do with my break or my Amsterdam trip...Some guy in school, who I have never met, set a picture of me dress as tinkerbell on his profile a few weeks ago and I did not really get why he would do that. The night before or a few nights before, I do not remember, I accidentally and unknowingly met one of his fraternity brothers and well--it wasn't the best of meets. I was drunk and I threw a beer bottle in some bushes at the front of his house, he got mad and demanded to know my name. If you do not know my name around WM u need to get out more...I mean i am campus celebrity!!! HELLO !! Sooooooooo, I refused to give him my name unless he revealed his. He said some fake name there and I told him mine, I did not think anything of him, I do not even remember his face it was so dark, and frankly I just do not care who it was. Soooo whatever, I find out this guy set a pic of me I send him an email asking why and then he takes it off...all is fine. Then 2 days ago I get an email on facebook from him:
From: Seamus Owens
To: Freddy J Gonzalez
Subject: Hey Cutie Pie
Message: Freddy boy I hear you were over at my house the other night all dressed up... I wish I had been here to see that sexy bod.
xoxo,
Moosamania

Now, I love admiration and I know I do look good in drag, but I just do not care to play this stupid game with him. I have not met him, I do not wanna meet him, and the most I knew about him was that he had dated some girls I know. I swear that if I would see him at a party I wouldn't even recognize him. I have a very bad phothographic memory and unless I actively want to know who you are I won't recognize you, I am too mch into myself to care about anyone else in that sense. So, I know his actions have to do with homophobic feelings or making fun of me cus i like to sometimes dress up as a girl or whatever. Come on, I do not know you, I never want to get to know you--why does it bother you. It is also funny how in his fraternity there is an obviously open gay guy--even though he claims to LOVE GEORGE BUSH. I do not care if he is homophobic; ACCEPTANCE IS NOT NEEDED NOR REQUIRED. I am not on the running for Miss America, therefore, I care little about being liked. In fact, for those of you that know me, I enjoy not being liked by everyone, and I do not work in order to be liked (and i hate people that do). It i also weird that he sent me that e-mail cus I have not dressed up in a few months nor have I gone to his house or frat house. I am still debating on answering his post; do i dedicate time to this person I do not know or do i ignore it and just bitch about it? lol
I told my mom about the whole deal and I showed her the email and she just laughed...and she said "Do they really think you are bothered by it, you have been out since 7th grade"

lololololol

WELL, AS I WAS WRITING THIS I DECIDED TO ANSWER BACK... I WROTE :

"I do not remember being over your house or anyone elses house dress up...anyways I am sorry I missed you. You are SOOO HOT!!!

XOXOXO

FREDLICIOUSCUNT

HAHAHAHAHAHAH I HOPE HE ENJOYS MY NICKNAME!

No comments: