Wednesday, December 27, 2006

So this is how my X-mas has been...

I arrived in Miami Friday afternoon. Delta Airlines lost my luggage and I was too tired and dazed to care. I arrived to find my lesbian annoying aunt at the house. I usually get along with her but she has been drinking alot and she gets annoying and I hate hanging out with her. I was not feeling very x-mas like this yr, so that is my summary of the holidays-- I did not go out and I wasn't feeling well. I went to this lesbian bar where my aunt fought this other butch woman for this femme dyke....and we were kicked out after like 5 minutes of having gotten there. I was very uncomfortable at the club, I rarely hang out with lesbians--its always STR8 FAG HAGS AND FAGS ! so anyways today I went shopping and dinner with a friend (MISMIS). We always have great fun together ! We shopped for purses and clothing--nothing terribly interesting except for the people we encountered. At first it was the infomous guy I will only name as "Qban" . Now, this guy--he is a character--he is this ultra femme top that both Mismis and I have talked to or used to talk to. The difference is that he fucked me once and i sucked him off in this XXX store once last yr. Anyways, we ignored him and just sort of giggled as we went by. I went into A&F and saw this kid from my HS...ugh I hate seeing ghosts!!! He was nice and had a nice ass but i mean I am so over it...I did not have many friends in HS--I was a big faggot!! so I do not care about the people I went 2 school with and I have kept a very few people at hand from those years. I went to AX and then BAM !!! a man i sucked off in the front of the store.....i smiled and leaned over and said "i sucked him off...9 inches" and Mismis responds by "Realllyyyyy ummmmm !!"....then I see this other fag from my Christopher Columbus Closeted Catholic Boys High School years...this big faggot that used to be a cheerleader..she was danicng her little bottom self to Justin while wearing this AX shirt...COME ON FAG...SPEND A BIT MORE AND BUY REAL Armani. We see each other and mutually ignore each other.. I go into Zara and BAM! this kid i had hooked up with a looong ass time ago...we also ignore each other as I screamed at the signt of this semi hideous semi glam dress. We walk across Macy's and this other gay kid sees me..and I completely ignored him...i think he said my name i walked away laughing trying to hide his voice with my laughter. I mean he wasnt mean, he was just bland and i dunno...he is cute tho and seems like a top. So I go into GAP trying to find a woman's puffy red vest and cannot find it...all i can find are queens...fags fags everywhere...god damnit Miami is full of us !! We decide to go over to the Grove and have dinner at the Cheesecake...we wanted cock and weed. We began to sing old spanish tunes from fierce spanish women singers, we started 2 scream "fuck me" i am a slut" and all these random things at the restaurant and then left. I was feeling like shit..i stuffed my face with Jamaican shrimp...what i really wanted was the waiters black dick--ummm Jamaican dick...the best! So I drop off Mismis i call a hook up pass by and we have oral...wasnt as fun or as big as i thought it used to be...the weed i never got---Miami has no weed...all we have are pills and coke...goddamn .....

No comments: