Thursday, December 21, 2006

Reasons as to why there is a Blog...



I am going to study abroad in Amsterdam my second semester junior year. I will be in Amsterdam from Feb.1-June 8th "studying" Gender Studies and the like. I want to keep everyone informed of what goes on during those 4 months that I will be in Europe; my travels all around the continent, the people I'll meet, and the experiences I'll have. I plan to make this trip a crazy one--no limits, no restraints basically everything goes. I am going with a very open mind and with expectations of my own (coughs). I am not going to keep an actual diary--I could never. This blog will serve as such and at the same time it will allow people back home to know what is going on. I will try to be a religious blog user, I will be very detailed and won't care who reads it--if it offends you do not read it! Anyhow, wait for my postings and comment, I would love to hear from everyone. Oh yeah, I might get addicted to this sooooooo I might even post things happening during my X-mas break...My life is just beyond interesting dahlings !


GO AMSTERDAM '07 !


Universiteit van Amsterdam !!!!

No William and Mary for a Semester...yay!

1 comment:

La Experiencia Argentina said...

Yay, I cannot wait for all the explicit content!