Saturday, May 5, 2007

FINALLY A POST

So I havent been able to write on this shit for a very long time, due to the fact that internet connection has not been available. I got to Madrid, I stayed there for like 2 days and I was finally able to see Franco's tomb etc etc. By the way I payed 45 euros just to go to the mountain...ridic!!! the things i would do for dictators! I then took a train to San Sebastian which was totally out of my plans. I got to San Sebastian and it was rainy and I did not know how to get into the hostel. I finally got in and I met some really cool people--some were from Canada and some from the US. That night a group of us went to a traditional Basque dinner 8 km from San Sebastian. The place was amazing, it was this long hall with tables and huge barrils full of cider. We ate like mad and it was delicious. Then we went out to a bar and I got really drunk, I apparently got back to the hosteland got in a room and began to touch some1 bed thinking that it was the elevator. I then started asking...WHERE IS THE ELEVATOR? even tho I did not need one to get to my room...I also got into another room thinking it was the bathroom...I ended peeing in a shower and passing out on the floor for about 10 minutes. The next few days involved drinking and more drinking. The Canadian girls as we like to call them, made some fab punch that fucked every1 up and we also played cards the whole day. Saturday night we decided to celebrate my BDAY, I drank a lot, a bottle of Smirnoff before I left the hostel, then beer and wine and rum and coke. We went to this bar and that was fun. I was pissed drunk and there was a bachelor's party going on. The man that was supposed to get married was ressed as a woman and all his friends were there with him. I was sort of the center of attention cus I was screaming and dancing and touching the guys dick. In fact I touched all the guys dicks--the ones at the bachelor's party anyways. I also got very close to this long curly haired guy and apparently I kissed him. The next day some1(NATE)asked me how he was? I was like what? who? he was like the guy u hooked up with...I do not remember exactly what I did with him but apparently something happened. There were people snorting pot in a gas station and men peeing in the streets...it was a glorious night it was a great way to end san sebastians trip.

I then took an overnight train to Paris and that was annoying to say the least. In Hendaye, the place where I needed to take the train to Paris I got the urge to take a shit. The mens bathroom was closed but the womens wasnt. I got into the womens bathroom and noticed there was no toilet paper!!!! I WILL NOT WIPE WITH MY HAND I AM SORRY! I opened by bag and there was a dirty undershirt...so that was what I used to wipe my ass. I got to Paris at around 7 30 am and then I took a taxi to the hostel. I never found the fucking hostel. The address they gave me was in fact the wrong address. I was outside for 3 hrs and nothing happened, then some man sent me to the Opera and I got into this overly expensive hotel 116 euros a night to be exact. Paris was awesome, it always is. I then moved to Montparnasse and I stayed at this cheaper hostel with no linens and no privacy but that was fine cus the people that lived in the flat were cool. I should have spent more days in Paris, 3 days are never enough....I was always so tired and I would go back home, drink with the people from the hostel and pass out. I then took a plane to Milan, which by the way the Milan airport is so far away from the actual city the fucking driver charged me 70 euros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I then took a train to Florence on the day of my birth and that was fine. I was so fucking tired that it was ridic!!! We drank a bit in the apartment and then we went out to a bar....I could not even drink the fucking drink I was falling asleep and i SWORE to God I was dying. I told Cait I needed to go back and pass out...which I did for like 10 hrs. The true celebration of my bday will be tonight....heavy drinking and dancing in florence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: