Friday, May 25, 2007

Italian Man from Palermo, Autrian Prostitute, and Freddy Gonzalez

So like I said before, Austria is simply amazing--atleast Vienna. Vienna seems to be such a hip, up to date city, but at the same time it coincides with the Vienna of the Hapsburg! The city is to die for, their metro system is amazing, people are true freaks, and i am just in love with it!


So I am staying at this hostel near the museum quarter. The hostel is very nice, except for the fact that the rooms are a sauna inside. It is so fucking hot most of the night I cannot even sleep. Sooooo, they placed me in an all men's room. Every1 sleeps in their undis cus its so fucking hot....i slept in my BETCH undis tonight cus i have no clean undis anymore! Soooo anyways...there had been a man sleeping under my bed for the past 3 nights. I had never met him...I had just seen him sleep. Yesterday I woke up really late and I took a shower, when I got out he was up and he went in to take a shower. I stayed in the room putting on my cremes and getting ready, and we all know how long that can take. He came out and he began to talk to me...His name is something really complicated but he is 30 yrs old from Palermo. He didnt know much english but he knew italian, german, and french---languages i do not speak! So he tells me that he is moving to another hostel and that I should go with him and then we could drink coffee....AUSTRIA IS FAMOUS FOR ITS COFFEE SHOPS! sooo then im like i dunno i really wanted to get going....but ok. My decesion was influenced by the size of his crotch! and the faint hope that he wanted to fuck my mouth. So we go down to the metro and i wait for him to check in, then we go to a coffee shop in front of st stephens and drink our morning coffee. We did not talk much cus well...the language barrier!!! but at one point he leans over and asks me "DO U LIKE WOMEN?" to which i respond "well, not sexually i dont" and he is like do u like me? im like well ur a nice guy but if u mean physically, I like the size of ur crotch" to which he laughs and we do a hand slap! lol So he tells me that we should get a prostitute and have a 3 some! Im like well i wont fuck her so Ill just watch u fuck her...i like that! So we go to a bar where prostitutes hang out at 12 noon. Unfortunately they have very expensive prostitutes for like 200 euros! so we go around the corner where the cheap 50 euro ones are at. He calls over this blonde austrian prostitute and they talk--she apparently wanted 20 euros extra in order for me to see them have sex. I say NO and walk out. He follows me and says that the prostitute has agreed that hell pay her the 50 euros and ill watch! So im like welllll...can i suck u off!! HE IS LIKE SURE!!!so we go in, I pay for the room and he pays for the prostitute. We go into the room...she gets naked in like 3 seconds...and blows him...i am just standing by the door laughing internally! lol Sooooo he picks her up and sucks her tits, and he tells me to get on my knees and suck him off! SOOOO I DO ! and indeed it was a nice cock!!! a nice fat long tan cock! Sooooooo, after a while he puts a condom on him and asks me in german, what position i want them to fuck! Im like i dunno whatever u want1 So he fucks her from the back....i sort of introduced the cock in her and saw him fuck her. While he was fucking her I kissed him, he fingered me, I fingered him and played with his ass. Anddd that was that....he came she got up took an alcohol wipe, wiped her vagina and left ! Then the italian man from palermo and i parted ways and I went to the Cathedral, Maria Theresa Palace, and the zoo!!!! :)

No comments: