Thursday, May 24, 2007

Ending days of Florence, Venice, Rome, Milan/Pompei in 5 secs.

Ok, sorry about this but writing ont his sit has become a mission, especially cus internet connection has become harder and harder to get.

First of all, I have to say that I will go thru all these places in the space of 2 lines! so you wont get everything, just the most important! I also have to apologize to Cait Smith for overextending my visit and turning the 3 days stay into like a week...i left the apt when she had to vacate it !! Anyways, Florence was awesome, I mean so much art! I also had lots of sex in those places I mentioned before or maybe I didnt--but finding sex in florence is very simple and easy!! I got drunk in numerous occassion, ate out a lot and basically it was awesome. Some of the girls at caits program were amazingly crazy! so shout outs to elizabeth and erica! One night tho we went out and this Russian man was trying to hit on erica, she made believe she was a lesbian then he followed us outside of the GAY club and then i think i told him off...or something along the lines of "cant u see we dont wanna hang out with u....u already turned her into a dyke!" to which he got very pissed off and demanded an apology from me!! i refused to give it till one of the girls gave it for me! then elizabeth said FUCK U to him in Italian and he thought it was me so he began to follow me!!! Then i ran cus i needed to pee but apparently he had agun with him! one of the girls calmed him down and he left us ! not without giving out an autograph pic of himself! which was later lost at a burrito place! Btw those fucking burritos were fucking spicy!!

Anyways, I left florence and got to Venice! AMAZING CITY does not smell like it used to! I stayed in this desserted island in front of the big island and had to take the boat to venice everyday..it took 25 mins! One night I missed the boat and had to pay 80 euros to fet back to my island for a fucking taxi boat! Venice is dead after like 10 pm and there r many rats swiming around the canals!! but its an awesome city every1 should go to it and go to the peggy guggenheim museum and see the POLLOCKS AND THE ERECT HORSE RIDER OUTSIDE! ANYWAYSSS.....i then went to Rome and stayed at this very nice hostel that was ran by an indian man that never left the fucking place...he lived there and slept in the couch thats why the common room was closed after 12! He had a retarded fat guy clean the toilets at night an during the day he would sleep in peoples bed while no1 was there...i know this cus one day i slept in and saw him sleep in one of the beds...thank god i slept on the top of the bunk bed and for 2 nights on the floor!! ROME IS SO FUCKING NOISY ! AT NIGHT WE COULDNT SLEEP...ALSO I THINK I GO BED BUG BITES! The metro is disgusting full of grafitti anf just dirty !!!!I did get to an apple store tho it was quite pricey to get there...the fucking place is like outside of rome in the middle of nowhere!!! The hostel was quite fun tho i met some nice people including people from new mexico and texas??? anyways....an od 60 yr old man was staying there and apparently he was caught jacking off at one of the computers...the fat retarded guy found him at 3 am jacking off and all he said was NO PLZ NO! that became the funny phrase of the week around the hostel!!! anywhoooooo...ROME BABY IM SORRY BUT I HAD NO CONNECTION WITH U....I FEEL AS THO I WAS THERE BUT I MISSED SOMETHING....MAYBE NEXT TIME ETERNAL CITY !!!!!!!

SOOOO i get to Naples and it ends up that the hostel isnt really in Naples, its right outside somewhere called Porticia or something !!! so i get a taxy and that faggot charged me 40 euros...ihad to go to an atm outside of teh train station and get money...OMGGGG NAPLES IS HIDEOUS....AND SKETCHY AND U JUST FEL LIKE A BULLET MIGHT GET U ...PLUS THEY HAD A PROBLEM WITH THEIR LANDFILLS SO THEY HADNT COLLECTED GARBAGE IN LIKE 3 WEEKS...SO PILES AND PILES OF GARBAGE JUST LAYE OUTSIDE IN THE HEAT! EEWW NASTY.....so anyways i get to thsi FABRIC hostel...really cool even had a bar/club on the first floor. The shower had no curtain so u wetted the whole toilet the sink and flooded the room when u showered but that was ok it had good temp and good pressure. I met nice people from australia....JENN AND PHILIP and i climbed Vesuvius with them and MARC...a kid from California. Anyways that was a calm time cus it wasnt in the actual naples...i just kept getting drinks at the bar which were awesome. Then i got to vienna which took me the whole fucking day!!!!!!train to rome then train to pisa then train to airport and finally vienna!!!


VIENNA IS AMAZING! WHAT A CITY I AM IN LOVE WITH IT..AND ITS METRO SYSTEM...WOW!!!! NO GRAFITTI ON THEM THEY R SO CLEAN AND EFFICIENT I WANNA LIVE HERE!!!!!! NEXT POST IS BETTER....i just need to charge this shit cus its about to die

No comments: